Is there a good spinner and all rounders in icc?

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah Afridi is a good buy but he didn't do as well for me.

Last edited:

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
I had Murali for two seasons, and he was amazing. Averaging about 4 wickets an innings. Swann and McMahon of Nottinghamshire are good. Munday is quality, too.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
If you are willing to wait till 2008 or so, Gavin Ewing is a quality batsman and a fine spinner. He gets better and better till he is like 32 or 33, then I think he'll start deteriorating.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Danish Kaneria has gotten me 730+ test wickets , and im in 2014

Try stealing him from Essex (if hes with them in the game)

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
KP_Hampshire said:
For county spinners try A.Rashid, G.Lamb, M.Munday, G.Keedy or of course M. Paenasar

You must be quite lucky, he's been horrible in my team. With and without the bat.

KP_Hampshire

School Cricketer
IloveGilly said:
You must be quite lucky, he's been horrible in my team. With and without the bat.

He is awful with the bat but amazing bowling for me. He was the top wicket taker for the first two seasons.

Vikram_Sajid

School Cricketer
anu15 said:
i need to find a good spiner in county circuirt and a good all rounder as andy flintoff is always on england duity i am lancs by the way

you guys have any ideas?

Domestic
M.Munday

Ranked as a bowler but contributes with bat in most matches

Overseas
C.White
S.Afridi

both all round spinners, will score heavily and take wickets

Token1425

School Cricketer
A good all round spinner is Vettori.

He is handy with the bat and ball.

In my 2006 season with Yorkshire on ICC 2005

He averaged 39 with the bat at number 7, and got 97 wickets at 21 a piece for the season.

Other handy allrounders like stated are Cam White, and Shahid Afridi, but Ian Harvey and Anthony McGrath are also handy options for non spin allrounders.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I know this doesn't help, as he is a regen many years into the future, but I figured this thread being about spinners wouldn't be the worst place to post this.

My premier leg-spinner for England with over 700 test wickets just completely shocked me with the bat! Having hit one solitary 90 in his test career, my team suddenly went through a bizarre lack of form with the bat, and to save the day came Len Eden with 4 consecutive half-centuries at number 9! Two of them were unbeaten, and in all games he saved me, as well as taking 8-10 wickets in the match on all occassions. What a star!

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Naming of regens on this game seems a tad old-fashioned. Len Eden? My best regen arrived as a 21 year old named Ken. Just seems strange to me.

Anyway, I think there are plenty of Overseas spinners. Any with an average under 25 will do a great job, regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread