Is this considered another bowling bug?

wifler

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have recently started ODI's again after some serious test playing, Im playing a world cup with England on HARD level, for the 1st time, and it is indeed hard. It's very difficlt to get wickets especially against top teams. Yorkers get clipped for 4, anything on a good length gets smashed over the bowler for 6, and anything slightly wide is played, but not edged and usually hit for a boundary.

Now, I was playing against West Indies, and was bowled out for like 130 odd. We know that if you bowl with a fast bowler and use an inswing or an outswing, that to make use of the swing you give it none or not a lot of power so the ball swings. I tried some of these just pitched before the stumps, and it was quite effective sometimes as it would hit the base of the stumps, so if a batsman played and missed a shot, he was bowled. It wasn't everytime though, but did happen with the top order. :rolleyes:

Just wondering if this was another known silly bug, like using the medium bowler etc, as if it is and constantly gets wickets I wont use it. What kind of stuff does anyone else bowl in ODI's on HARD difficulty and get results?

It's also difficult getting runs sometimes, when the AI constantly bowls in the same spot over and over and over.... At one point when bradshaw was bowling, I had all my batmsan literally standing on leg stump, showing all 3, as I knew where the ball was going to be pitched :rolleyes: Terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread