Is this game ever gonna happen?

FitzNugly

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
No demo to speak of , plus the website has not been updated for months.

Does anyone have any information or substantial updates - a few new screen shots or gamplay videos would help to reinstore some confidence.

Work has been going on 'behind the scenes' for a while now without any updates at all. People are losing interest very quickly.:(

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer
well i talked to the admin and they said they are polishing the demo and it will be out soon, i wud say in a months time

but dont count my word for it

International Coach
i hope it does come out in the near future.

dhaka warriors

School Cricketer
When is this game coming out?? if ever.
everytime i check it's still the same there website doent even get updated..:mad:

merk

School Cricketer
so whats the point having these forums if he isnt going to post here - this game will never come out it will be like all the other fools out there who come here announcing that they are making such and such a game and it never really happens.

If this game comes out - I will give the company $1000 out of my own pocket for it. And let me tell you I feel really safe with that bet as this will be like all of the other flops out there.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
so whats the point having these forums if he isnt going to post here - this game will never come out it will be like all the other fools out there who come here announcing that they are making such and such a game and it never really happens.

If this game comes out - I will give the company $1000 out of my own pocket for it. And let me tell you I feel really safe with that bet as this will be like all of the other flops out there.

Haha, are you serious? He just posted a link to new screenshots in a new thread not hours ago and posted development updates a few days ago.

Highlander999

ICC President

You won't send them the money, because it is so easy to be rude over the internet as no one knows you. You will still look stupid when the game is released. Do you think games are made in a few weeks? :rolleyes:

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
You won't send them the money, because it is so easy to be rude over the internet as no one knows you. You will still look stupid when the game is released. Do you think games are made in a few weeks? :rolleyes:

chill mate!!!
i am pretty sure he has no idea of the work involved or the time frame which is required to make a game.

I guess you should start saving from now!!

Last edited:

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Well, they really DO need to post an approximate release date.

And how about that "The Cricket Game"? On the gamefaqs website they post the release date as Q4 2006!

We really are starved for cricket games. That amazes me.

Baseball has multiple producers who release games each year. And then there's soccer, NHL, basketball.... heaps and heaps of games every year.

Cricket has how many fans? A couple of billion? Can't understand why someone hasn't come along and blown EA and Codemasters out of the water with yearly releases of a stand-up, moderately entertaining cricket game.

There's so many millions of people out there willing to pay 90 bucks for a decent cricket game. However, all we seem to get thrown are a few scraps here and there...

:noway

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Cricket has how many fans? A couple of billion? Can't understand why someone hasn't come along and blown EA and Codemasters out of the water with yearly releases of a stand-up, moderately entertaining cricket game.
:noway

There is nowhere near a couple of billion cricket fans and the cricket games market isn't paticularly profitable as very few in comparison to Football (Fifa 09) games are sold.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
There is nowhere near a couple of billion cricket fans and the cricket games market isn't paticularly profitable as very few in comparison to Football (Fifa 09) games are sold.
Hmm, I dunno.... seems like a massive market to me, and I wonder why the competition hasn't been very fierce.

Users who are viewing this thread