it said EARLY 2008, its flippin EARLY 2009
if its a flop im gona be PISSED as hell

AL_Amin

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
IMHO, this is another dead game like cricket life, which will never gonna come out. :crying
i better do something useful rather then comeing on Planetcricket hoping for (atleast) an update.

i dont mind them taking time in developing this game, but you see, its just a freekin update from time to time what we only ask for, which sadly they've faild to deliver so far :mad

omkarjere

International Cricketer
OK this game is taking hell long to develop. They have released the trailer they should at least update on system req, demo release date and of course predicted date of release of the full game

ssyd99

School Cricketer
i opened a thread around i guess 8-12 months back wanting to develop a free LAN multi-player 3d cricket. I wanted someone who can model as I am just a programmer.

None came forward and before i could post anything further, that thread became invisible.

I dont think anyone is really interested in cricket games anymore. If you are interested, then you help, developing a game is hard work but with good community support you can finish in 4-5 months time using an existing engine.

I guess paul and others put in a lot of hard work and we should not criticize them even though the game hasnt seen the light of the day. Same goes for other developers as well

Storer11

Club Captain
Would you guys rather a high-quality game, or a rushed game, like EA Sports Cricket '05 or '07?

kills999

Club Cricketer
I guess mindstorm has been hit by recession and has closed down.This game was a being created in the subcontinent and ppl here hv more knowledge about cricket thean any EA or codies guys.It could hv been a good game.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Are you retarded? They said they are busy with production. Why don't you just look around. They even went as far as to say it on PlanetCricket.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I guess mindstorm has been hit by recession and has closed down.This game was a being created in the subcontinent and ppl here hv more knowledge about cricket thean any EA or codies guys.It could hv been a good game.

Do you have any evidence to support this?

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
No. It makes me look annoyed that people don't look at the 5 topics in the Cricket Revolution section.

You don't even have to search it's right there.

Next time, I recommend you take an aspirin and have a granny nap. There's no need to get ones panties in a bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread