jacky123's downloads

JACKY123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
HI!everbody.i have started making stumps,bats,pitch ads,adboards and not sure about kits.they'll be coming soon.for the time i have made an adboard which says NikeFootBall.Com,i know its not related to cricket,but it can be used. its my first download which i'm sending on the forum.plz feel free to comment. :what

Attachments

• Nike AD.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 27

Johann

Club Cricketer
Thanks, I'll definitely use it! I like to change adboards from time to time. Hope you make more!

JACKY123

School Cricketer
hi!Johann i'll definitely make more but i need some time may another day or two,b'coz of my school.plz keep on checking this thread you'll find more within 2,3 days.bye.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I haven't seen Nike Ads in cricket matches,seen only in football matches.Anyway looks good.

JACKY123

School Cricketer
Jacky's fun Downloads!

HEY!how r u guys!i'm back.
check out my downloads.just took out some time and made them hope you'll like them.my downloads contain my own custom stumps test and odi(ind and england)a planet cricket pitchad and a planet cricket bat,a boundry rope,india kit,adboard,it also contains an empty GOB file.plz feel free to comment.

Attachments

• s Fun Downloads.zip
    200.7 KB · Views: 32

JACKY123

School Cricketer
Jacky's 3D-Bats

HEY!guys plz tell me how my 3D bats r,u can replace the bats with any other bat of another number but then make sure u change the n.o of these bats also.plz comment.

Attachments

• s 3D-Bats.zip
    492.7 KB · Views: 30

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I have merged the 2 new threads u started with ur old thread.

WHY DO U HAVE TO START A NEW THREAD WHEN U ALREADY HAVE ONE?

ALSO POST SCREENSHOTS OR WE ARE NOT GOING TO DOWNLOAD UR PATCHES.

Johann

Club Cricketer
Yes, please post screenshots! Anyway, I will try these over the weekend and let you know what I think. I like the reebok bat! I also like different adboards and will use anything new...just to have something different in the game!

Can you please make a Reebok adboard?

Thanks for your time to create stuff I can use. :) With my team (SA) performing like they are at the moment, I need fun stuff in my games to cheer me up!

JACKY123

School Cricketer
Actually i didnot know how to go about.can u help, and whenever i press the button to capture a screen in the game the game stops and shuts automatically.plz help

kodos

International Coach
i must say the kit doesnt look too good because all u do is paste the tendulkar thing on it. Did you use paint or photoshop to make the kit?

JACKY123

School Cricketer
HI!guys.here is my 1st voltage series bat.plz feel free to comment.i can't asend a screen shot coz there is some problem with my game maybe when ever i press the screen capture button the game shuts down,plz can any 1 help.

Attachments

• s voltage series bat.zip
    59.7 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread