No Requests Jono's ICC Downloads

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can't remember how much Finn changed, think it was about 100. I only noticed because Hedger mentioned he had done better.

Not sure whether they've changed ratings before though.

enigma

School Cricketer
100 is a pretty sizable change, I wonder what prompted that :spy, may be because he's'd a superb start to his Test career with wickets, low average, etc (against Bangladesh :D); anyways, thanks for the info. Cheers.

Cottager

Club Cricketer
this really does expose some massive problems with the game. firstly someone I've never heard of is the best batsman in the world.

and then just from an english point of view, how can james taylor be currently the second best english batsman?

enigma

School Cricketer
this really does expose some massive problems with the game. firstly someone I've never heard of is the best batsman in the world.

and then just from an english point of view, how can james taylor be currently the second best english batsman?

Very true that but it seems the developers aren't too bothered about it as it's not the first time it has happened, it's been happening for years it seems(I think Chewie will be in a better position to comment on that).

Chewie

BCCI President
Yea happens all the time, especially in South Africa players

Imager36

Club Captain
We all know how accurate this game is... Haven't you noticed the likes of John Clare and Chris Woakes in current England squads :p

Chewie

BCCI President
Woakes is quite a promising all-rounder though... not so sure about Clare though

Cottager

Club Cricketer
clare is really promising too. woakes is closer to an england place, and I think everyone is of the opinion that in 3/4 years, he'll be pushing for it or in it. clare...hard to say how good he is. he'll either make it as an england player, or he'll end up a top all rounder in the domestic league.

so maybe slightly overrated, but not seriously

Chewie

BCCI President
I've started work on a new roster again, but going through the NZ players, I've found that nearly all of them have had a ratings change in the latest version of the game. I'm not exactly sure why, but they're definitely different to what's in the spreadsheet that enigma and I made

Zohaib

Club Cricketer
Can you edit all the team , so that they can have their realistic stats and is there a way for you to bring Tahir in the squad

Chewie

BCCI President
I'm probably not going to work on anything until the new version of ICC comes out

Chewie

BCCI President
I have updated the first post slightly. I got bored and there's still 3 or so months until the new release comes so I'm updating the ratings spreadsheet. I've done all the New Zealand players so far. I've added another column so that you can see what type of player they are, which will be useful if you're looking for the best keeper from a particular country, for example.

I'll keep updating countries whenever I get bored, and hopefully I can finish them all in a few weeks. It's quite easy updating them since the names are already all typed out for me. This'll make it easier when the new ICC comes out as well (if there's a simple way to look at ratings...)

Cheers

asmhaskar123

School Cricketer
When I am trying to run ICC 2010 editor.exe, I am getting error of "Microsoft .Net Framework".

What need to do to fix the same.......kindly help me.

Chewie

BCCI President
What steps are you taking to get that error?

Users who are viewing this thread