Kev's BLIC Downloads

hasun300

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
barmyarmy said:
Prakash has made an editor for it Kev; just for the stumps. I'll try and catch you in chat or on MSN.
where can i download it the editor

Last edited:

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
ychohan said:
i want to know how we can change faces in the game is there any editor for that?
sorry no idea, maybe someone knows, but I'm kinda new to editing blic, I havent tried very much yet.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
There is a way of editing the thumbnails but changing the actual faces would have to be done by someone with experience of 3D graphic editing.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
You can change them using the Baggi Studios face editor, but you must have serious skills ;). Nice SA kit Kev, brill :cool:

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks, I'm hoping I can expand this thread a bit once I've finished helping hariz with the english county update.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Following the release of the English County Patch, I have made some Adverts for use with the patch.

Instructions for install: Unzip attachment and use baggi studios to replace the files in the Replace.bag in the data folder

Attachments

• English Ads.zip
    158.6 KB · Views: 20
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 123

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Nice adboards Kev :). Theres only 4 for unlicensed mode though, the other 4 are for ICC tournies.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Drewska said:
Nice adboards Kev :). Theres only 4 for unlicensed mode though, the other 4 are for ICC tournies.
The english county patch works for all modes

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I have decided to release my Nike Indian ODI kit, I dont plan to make any more patches at the moment as the amount of plagiarism around at the moment, But I had already made this. Appologies to Hasun too as I didnt know you had made a kit either.

blicindiaodi.jpg

You can get it in the download centre

Last edited:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
nice work kev ! :)
although the colour is a bit lighter / brighter. make it a bit darker ! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread