adlindz15 BLIC 2005 Downloads - I'm Back!!

adlindz15

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am back!! :) I have decided to return in preparation for the next installment of BLIC, and to basically brush up on my skills. I will take requests, but here are the rules:

1. Please provide a clear image, or a link with an image that can be used for editing

2. Please allow upto 3-5 days for me to complete, but it may be completed before then.

Hope you enjoy my downloads, my first project is puma ballistic 5000 wk gloves!!

adlindz15

School Cricketer
Yeye Read using em ye? I will do them aswell, anyone know where the gloves can be found?? Bit amateur really, Oh dear

adlindz15

School Cricketer
Does anyone know if anybody has made any blank templates for the gloves, that are just white?? But with all the detail, its just easier to apply different colour to white, than green??

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Nah, sorry. just the magic wand to select the green, desaturate that, then make it lighter so its basically white.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Well open the gloves file. Click the magic wand. then click on part of the glove. Right click on the other parts and click add to selection so in the end all the glov is selected. press ctrl shift u to desaturate the lot, then press ctrl u for hue/saturation. make the lightness higher so its white but still has the texture.

Users who are viewing this thread