Kit Requests

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Pepi said:
Hey, great kits, guys. Can someone create the Australia and England kit used in Cricket 2002??? :onpc
is someone working on my idea or ignoring it??!! :upray

sid098in

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
guys can anyone make the kits used tsunami match that was played in melbourne

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Pepi said:
is someone working on my idea or ignoring it??!! :upray

Probably ignoring it to be honest. There are some retro kits for download on the site but I don't think those two are among them.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well, it was only an idea. Anyway, Barmy Army, you wrote in your last post 'retro kits'. Could you explain these and create a link? :upray :onpc

wardog

Club Cricketer
wardog said:
Can someone plz make the FICA World XI kits?
Here is a photo (It's bad but it's the best I could find)

Can anyone do this plz?:upray :hpraise :hpraise

Attachments

• Fcia world xi.jpg
    Fcia world xi.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 214

dirtydog

Club Cricketer
lol please please please make these kits, or someone hunt down squiz or tell me his site or something
lol id really love these kits

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Comment about Kits

Hello. My name is Skateboarder2. My former username was Pepi. I would just like to comment on how good I think the Kits that the Patch Creators have made on this Thread are. They are terrific.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Explanation

Hello, ZoraxDoom. I am not entirely sure what happened to my other account, but when I tried to Log In with that account last time it would not let me, so I created another account and it worked just fine.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
You must have forgotten your password.Creating multiple accounts is against forum rules.

Pepi said:
Well, it was only an idea. Anyway, Barmy Army, you wrote in your last post 'retro kits'. Could you explain these and create a link? :upray :onpc

Even I made WC 92 England kits some time back.I've made all the WC 92 kits for all teams.But I'm to lazy to make them in cricket 2004 bmp format.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Apologies

Sorry, Bharat. I did not know that creating multiple accounts was against Forum Rules. I would like to delete my account named Pepi, but I am not sure how to do that. Could you please tell me?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Skateboarder2 said:
Sorry, Bharat. I did not know that creating multiple accounts was against Forum Rules. I would like to delete my account named Pepi, but I am not sure how to do that. Could you please tell me?

I'll merge the two accounts together

Users who are viewing this thread