Lag

Nawaf

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone had problems like lagging and freezing while in game, I'm having some lagging problems on this laptop but on other one i don't have lag, and both are same laptops with same programs but mine slightly better, I just don't know what problem is, anyone knows or can help ??

Anyone had problems like lagging and freezing while in game, I'm having some lagging problems on this laptop but on other one i don't have lag, and both are same laptops with same programs but mine slightly better, I just don't know what problem is, anyone knows or can help ??

Hello,

We just had a look at your PC specs and internet connection. Your internet connection is clocked at 54mbps which is fantastic for HowZat. The real problem however, is with your PC.

You are running a Pentium (M) at 1.86Ghz, along with 512MB of RAM. Unfortunately, HowZat is not currently optimized for those specifications. Upgrading your RAM will definitely have a good impact on the game, but still is not the best solution.

However, the recommended requirements for HowZat are a Pentium 4 Processor clocking atleast 1.66Ghz and above, and atleast 1GB of RAM. I'm sure everyone will agree that that is a very reasonable requirement :)

For some general performance boosts, try closing all other programs before you load up HowZat. Also, you may get rid of other system processes running in the background like search indexers etc.

Last edited:
Thanks for reply.

I have another laptop which is 505 MB of RAM, strange thing is there game works best(no lag at all)

I'm guessing this may be format problem since I haven't formatted this one in 3 years, on other hand that laptop has been formatted 3 times in 2 years.

Anyway, thanks for help everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread