Latest patch..

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
People just want to smash sixes non stop you can't do that anymore. Play better shots better timing = ball closer to batman

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Oh sorry I was just having an opinion. As I said I'll I'll persevere with it.

Btw twikle dinkle you said who hates the patch... Yeah he is a noob his player is 61 ovl and uses standard batting.

I really am not sure why you think pressing the button to swing the bat around the time the ball is released is amazing and realistic. SWINGING THE BAT TO MEET THE BALL IS WHAT WE HAVE NOW.

If you play offline not sure why you can't just adjust the timing slider. Or get good lol

N Jones

Club Captain
Btw twikle dinkle you said who hates the patch... Yeah he is a noob his player is 61 ovl and uses standard batting.

I really am not sure why you think pressing the button to swing the bat around the time the ball is released is amazing and realistic. SWINGING THE BAT TO MEET THE BALL IS WHAT WE HAVE NOW.

If you play offline not sure why you can't just adjust the timing slider. Or get good lol
It certainly does take getting used to.yes I'll adjust the slider if need be.

N Jones

Club Captain
Yes it does because its new. Keep going you will get it. Once you get used to it you will love the new timings.
Is it possible to change a batsman's style even if you've already started a tournament. I'm one game into an English county season and I'm wondering if I can change things after I've finished the first match.?

gideon_swrd

Club Captain
Love the difficulty increase in batting now. And all the other bug fixes and improvements - great stuff. Though, one question - playing T20s on Veteran and the AI seems to smash 6s quite easily? Was thinking of dropping to Pro or Amateur difficulty, which would be a shame since I'd like the AI to be on the higher difficulty when its bowling. Are there any other ways to make the AI not hit 6s so easily - like does "shot force" matter any more after the patch? I'll try but checking if others have already encountered/solved this issue. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread