Latest patch..

D

Deleted member 46200

Do you play on manual fielding..I do and I'm constantly giving away runs with overthrow's..the players are just running around not even looking at the ball..
Are you sure you're not just watching England on TV... ?

Seriously, I find it a disappointment fielders don't seem to take the best route to cut of the ball or stand there watching it or even run after it only to let it go past and then run behind it... Pick the f**Ker up!!!

Love to the donkey x

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
So.....I haven't played this game for about 3 months......and now I do fancy playing it, a new patch has been released that appears (judging by some of the comments in this thread) to have made the batting part of the game less pleasing. Is the batting so bad that I should maybe not download the patch? And what 'improvements' have been made to other areas of gameplay?

D

Deleted member 46200

So.....I haven't played this game for about 3 months......and now I do fancy playing it, a new patch has been released that appears (judging by some of the comments in this thread) to have made the batting part of the game less pleasing. Is the batting so bad that I should maybe not download the patch? And what 'improvements' have been made to other areas of gameplay?
Me neither but do give it a go... I find it has improved ten fold. Hey... Ssssh! Don't tell anyone, but I bat on medium difficulty... Just keep that squirrel like!

N Jones

Club Captain
Are you sure you're not just watching England on TV... ?

Seriously, I find it a disappointment fielders don't seem to take the best route to cut of the ball or stand there watching it or even run after it only to let it go past and then run behind it... Pick the f**Ker up!!!

Love to the donkey x
Your 100% right...it's a joke on manual fielding..so frustrating

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Apparently I've chosen the 'automatically download game updates' on my Xbox one console. I'm presuming that the latest patch has been downloaded.....but on playing the game it looks and plays the same as I remember it being when I stopped playing it 3 months ago!
Is there any gameplay that, if seen whilst I play the game, would be a sure indicator that the newest patch has downloaded? Jimmy Anderson is still swinging the ball like a boomerang in my game!

D

Deleted member 46200

Apparently I've chosen the 'automatically download game updates' on my Xbox one console. I'm presuming that the latest patch has been downloaded.....but on playing the game it looks and plays the same as I remember it being when I stopped playing it 3 months ago!
Is there any gameplay that, if seen whilst I play the game, would be a sure indicator that the newest patch has downloaded? Jimmy Anderson is still swinging the ball like a boomerang in my game!
If that's so then you'll have the latest patch no dramas there... I just know from reading the posts there is no consistency in test matches.

N Jones

Club Captain
Another patch released today..1.09..and now I seem to have lost my coloured kits and badges..

N Jones

Club Captain
At the moment I'm about 125-5 and I'm giving lots of edges..not sure if it's the new patch or because I'm playing on a grassy pitch..it's definitely difficult batting

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
At the moment I'm about 125-5 and I'm giving lots of edges..not sure if it's the new patch or because I'm playing on a grassy pitch..it's definitely difficult batting
Grassy uneven pitches are really challenging..I have played so much on such pitches that not edging starts to feel weird...:D

Users who are viewing this thread