Leftie's Graphics Thread

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Welcome to My Graphics Thread. I marvelled at some of the graphics that were made by graphic makers here. I always wanted to make graphics after I saw these and this really inspired me. So finally I have downloaded a 30 day trial of Photoshop. After these 30 days I will most likely not continue with graphics as I have heard that Photoshop is quite expensive :D

Any comments or tips would be great. Please take into account that this is my first time making graphics. So the quality is going to be nowhere near as good as some of the other graphic makers of the forum.

Unfortunately ImageShack doesn't seem to be working at the moment so you will have to wait a bit before I post up my first signature - it has 2 versions :eek:.

:cheers,
Left_Hander

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
My first ever signature

Ok. Here it is. It is my first ever signature. I am pretty proud of it considering it my first effort.

I hope you like it and I am sure you England supporters would agree with the second one :p

Attachments

• Ponting Signature.psd
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • Ponting Signature - A Pom's Worst Nightmare.psd
    1.4 MB · Views: 9

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Do you think there is anything that I could improve on - eg. backgrounds, fonts effects, etc?

Just starting a Shane Warne sig :)

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Yeh change backgrounds, download some brushes.

But your only a beginner so you will pick up on these things

Brett_Lee

Bilal91

International Coach
yeah just as brett lee said download some decent brushes fro Deviantart.com and make the BG look more creative...but you will get better as you make more and more...

mehkar

International Coach
yes mate must get new brushes bTW cant wait for Warni Sig

Bilal91

International Coach
and don't upload your PSDs cos than people can rip your sig...save the sig/av as a JPEG or .png and than go to imageshack.us or photobucket.com and upload it from there...

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Ok thanks for that Bilal. How do I save it to a JPEG or .png? Thanks mate

Bilal91

International Coach
when you click save as and comes up with PSD written at the bottom...click that and it will drop down so you can than select JPEG...

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Is there any Brush pack that you can just download cause i cant be bothered downlaoding em all at once?

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Well the Warne sig is on hold. I am going to do a Gilchrist sig in honour of his innings yesterday. I might do a Razzaq sig though for you Karachi :)

Users who are viewing this thread