Lisle - Fancy A Test Series?

S

sonic

what d'ya reckon man? west indies v england - 2 tests in the WI - trinidad, barbados and two tests in england - lord's, the oval. if you bat first in the west indies home matches, I'll bat first in the england home matches - sound fair? what we'll do is once one of us completes their innings post the other person the scorecard so they can bat. can you remember how many overs are in a days play? i think its 80 so we'll set it so there is a maximum number of overs in a game - otherwise there'll be no draws. what d'ya think :P

S

sonic

ive just checked out the game and its roughly 100 overs a day so we'll limit 500 overs per test match otherwise we'll both just end up batting out games.

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sonic,

Here are some guidelines I guess could be useful for you guys:

1. Team that FIELDS first gets to decide the weather,pitch conditions - believe me this makes it closest to real thing.
example of conditions (try to keep it realistic):
day1 green,sunny
day2 damp,cloudy (to emulate some rain)
day3 dry, overcast
day4 hard, cloudy
day5 dusty, sunny (pitch breaking up?)
so on a new day team that is batting changes pitch, weather before starting.
2. Use Ravi's exe that shows the bowling circle very late..
3. Play it like real cricket i.e. tail enders tend to hang around trying to support top order bat..etc.

Edited By Shailesh on 1046911863

K

killa_stiky2002

I'm up to it...and that struck an idea to my head
will online be included in c2004? :angry:

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
I'm up to it...and that struck an idea to my head
will online be included in c2004? :angry:

Hopefully, althought I have stopped expecting anything worthwhile from EA as far as cricket is concerned.

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
I don't give this any chance..they still haven't got the single player right!

K

killa_stiky2002

Hopefully, althought I have stopped expecting anything worthwhile from EA as far as cricket is concerned.

Me neither. But it's not only cricket... Need for Speed Hot Pursuit II is kind of crappy...runs slow also...and like the missing stuffs in c2002, it has no realistic wheel/shocks dynamics :o

S

sonic

nice one, i love a challenge :P when do you want to start? i think we should start this sunday...do you want to use the normal game teams or EXP teams?...the first test should be in bridgetown i think...let me know your team selection and i'll put mine up :P

K

killa_stiky2002

yea Sunday's great, I'll send you my .ctm west indies file...my w.i wc patch is almos done...jus gotta get my hinds sound ???

S

sonic

hey, you really gave tutsipoppy some abuse earlier mate, chill out :cool:

K

killa_stiky2002

lol he ain't seen nothing yet...lol...but we're trying to help him and he gives us his fresh Indian attitude. So he wants to rule us and say we can't joke...we have to be straight shirt jacks and serious???

I was thinking of making a video of my wickets that fall in each of my inngingsin our fantasy match....using a program called Fraps...lol....but I can record the video but I don't have any video editting software though...so until then you can't get it (a LITTLE too big :D )

Edited By killa_stiky2002 on 1046995353

jonah

International Coach
Hey lisle, that's a great idea (the videos I mean!).
I've got fraps but have never really looked into it that much. When I read your post i tried taking a video of my c2k2. I just opened it in Windows Media Player and it looked great. Is there any way we could post vids on your site? I may ask Ste/ritwick if we could post them on c2k2 Online....

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
where do you get Fraps from - this sounds interesting ?

jonah

International Coach
Hi Zim,
www.fraps.com
Unless the video size can be reduced, which was probably the video software killa was talking about, I'm not sure if vids can be uploaded. I don't know that much about it though.

Users who are viewing this thread