Live Cricket 2008-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtkz

Game Developer
@ skrillex_x: Thanks, that's an odd bug :P Will take a look quickly. Holding back on uploading the fix for now until this bug is fixed.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll see if I can do it again.

EDIT: Could it be the run out that triggered the bug?

Last edited:

kurtkz

Game Developer
Ooook, what a morning. You can find the latest patch HERE. Rename it, unzip it and copy it over the executable in your LiveCricket folder. Lemme know if there's any more bugs. I'll be fixing minor bugs on this version, but won't be making any feature changes.

kurtkz added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

@skrillex_x: I'm not sure. It happens when the batting order changes, but that is only accessed when a new batsman is selected. I think it's somehow selecting a new batsman twice or something. Did you by any chance load a game when this happened?

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure what you meant by load a game, but I didn't do anything really. Just bowled, ran Kallis out, new batsman came in, I check the scorecard and notice the two Gibbs. Don't think I loaded any game up.

kurtkz

Game Developer
@ skrillex_x: OK, cool, thanks for the info.

kurtkz added 11 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

@ hedger: Oh, you asked earlier if rain affects anything in the game...apart from the D&L system coming into play, depending on where the rain falls, the field also gets wet and water-logged. When the ball rolls through it, it gets wet and it becomes more slightly difficult to bowl depending on how wet it is. It does dry out eventually though :)

kurtkz

Game Developer
Aaaaaaand...another bug. Seems like there's a case where the bowler tries to run out the batsman but keeps throwing the ball to himself :P Will fix it later and upload tomorrow. Hopefully I can sort out the duplicate batsman name problem too.

kurtkz added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

But I'll also put the rain back in...so at least there'll be a noticeable difference :)

pal

International Coach
I have two bugs to report. It might be hard for you to replicate them because even I'm not sure what caused them.

1. There was a long string of numbers on the screen starting with '-25.....' and the game froze. Before that happened, I think I clicked on the screen with the mouse but I couldn't see the cursor.

2. I bowled a delivery which was hit to around the deep point region. The ball was fielded and thrown back to a fielder standing around short leg. At that point, all the players started shaking. It was more like their sprites were flickering, and no key I could press would resolve the problem. But I could press escape to return to the main menu.

kurtkz

Game Developer
@pal: thanks for the bug report. i found & fixed the 2nd earlier - its related to the stumping fix i made. the version tomorrow will work properly :) the 1st one i'm not sure about, if it pops up again let me know.

kurtkz

Game Developer
And a patch to fix the duplicate batting order bug can be found HERE (please download the previous version as well and just overwrite the executable).

Cheers
Kurt

Storer11

Club Captain
Hey Kurtkz. I have a quick question. I was following this game from the start, and made the odd comment here and there, but I haven't been on for a while. I tried to download the latest version, but when I click it to download it, it comes up with Microsoft Word. Do you know anything I can do to make it come up with the game installer instead?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread