Live Cricket 2008-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtkz

Game Developer
@ ZoraxDoom: Yup, overthrows are possible, but they're extremely rare...or at least, they should be :P

@ skrillex_x: Thanks for the suggestion though. Maybe I'll try to make it a more common occurrence.

@ hedger_14: Thanks again. I think you've submitted by far the most bug reports and suggestions :P

And, I just tested the game again. It seems like the AI batsmen are still pretty dumb when running between the wickets. I'll take a look at that as well.

Cheers
KK

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Their already in the game, cool. I'd leave it as it is though. Wouldn't want to make it too much of a general occurrence. With the simulation, is it just ball-by-ball and per-over. Or is their an option to simulate a whole match/innings with a click of a button?

kurtkz

Game Developer
@ skrillex_x: Well, strictly speaking they're not programmed into the game - they happen sometimes because a fielder throws waywardly or a fielder doesn't position himself properly. You can simulate an entire match (for slog, T20, ODI - not tests) in tournament mode, for the rest you need to simulate ball-by-ball/over. I could make it simulate an entire inning but that would need to run before the 1st ball of that inning was bowled though...what do you think?

pal

International Coach
I hope you don't mind, Kurt, but I've uploaded a .zip file of the game with the latest patch applied to mediafire.com. Here's the link: livecricket20099.zip

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Ooh, just found something. When going into bowl against left handers on strike first. The normal field is set to a right hander so I have 2/3 leg slips to start with and I have to change that in the field which I don't completely like doing. Could you change it so that the slips are in the right position when a left hander is opening the batting on strike first.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Hey maybe could you make the tournament layout better. Maybe have nothing on the page except the background and options down the side in pretty big writing and maybe the logos of the next 2 teams playing up the top. The options would be:

Continue to Next match (Will go to a new screen and it will have the option of either play next match or simulate)

Squads (This could be if you make each team choose a 15 or so man squad for the tournament so you could see all the teams)

Fixtures & Results (The tournament fixtures and results and maybe have an option whether you want to see a certain teams fixtures and results by having a button down the bottom which you can click and it comes up with the teams and you click on one of the teams and it shows their fixtures and results)

Tables (The tables just like the main screen now with all that)

Statistics (Will go into a screen where you can click on batting, bowling or fielding records and then maybe once that happens, you can go left or right through different stats for that, eg. Most runs, most centuries, most 50's, best strike rate etc. for batting and most wickets, best average, best strike rate, most fivers, most 4 wicket innings etc. and fielding most catches and stumpings and maybe catches and stumpings per match)

Save (Comes up to the save game screen and also, you should have a different save screen for matches and tournaments and you can name your tournament so you can come into it later. Thats one that I want and you can't save a tournament unless you play a match and press save)

Quit (Quits your current tournament and a notification comes up with whether you want to save. It should have 3 options, Yes, save and quit, Cancel meaning you go back to the tournament menu and continue without saving.)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Hey, when watching CPU v CPU matches, the field radar in the top corner is squished being really out of shape. Would you mind fixing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread