Live Cricket 2008-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Heres the scorecard. A suggestion is to make the actual result clearer. Also found a bug. You can change the fields during the ball so you can stop them from scoring boundaries by moving them instantly and get run outs when they start running and you put them near the ball and they pick it up and run the opponents out. I managed to get 1 run out that way and the other 3 run outs were from the batsman being idiots hitting it to short leg and ran and easily got run out.

AUSvNZL_10.jpg

kurtkz

Game Developer
@hedger_14: Thanks for that, I'll patch it up quickly. Did you manage to find any other bugs that need fixing?

kurtkz added 8 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Also, did the fielder at short-leg misfield the ball when the batsmen ran?

kurtkz added 5 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

OK, new patch is HERE. It fixes the results display, field placing when the ball has been bowled and *hopefully* the dumb AI running.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
no, it went to the fielders right and they ran but the fielder stopped it well and he was right next to the stumps really so it was run out.

kurtkz

Game Developer
@hedger_14: Aaaah, OK - I think batsmen must've thought it would go past the fielder then. I'll see what I can do to fix that. Thanks again :)

kurtkz added 5 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Also, please guys remember if you have any suggestion let me know :)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah. I would think that is the reason.

Edit: I just remembered. When I was playing that last game, when you go into batting and change innings, you can only see the team thats batting's 2 innings. ie. If Australia is batting their second innings, you can only see AUS 1st innings and AUS 2nd innings but you cannot see the oppositions first innings and second innings if you bat last. Could you fix this.

hedger_14 added 10 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

I've got a suggestion that I got when I was looking through the TAOC discussion thread. With statistics in series once you implement them and the current Tournament, could you make it so you can look at the series stats, such as Highest Run Scorers, best averages, most wickets, most catches, most stumpings and any more that you can think of and maybe like a team details with everyones stats that have played in the tournament so far. That would be a good feature.

kurtkz

Game Developer
@hedger_14: Wrt to the 1st point - is that in the match state screen? Or the batting scorecard?

And the 2nd point is good - it already exists in the tournament mode, but it doesn't include most catches and most stumpings - it does include runs, wickets, averages, etc. sorted from best to worst. When in tournament mode, click on the Records button (next to the Next Game button) and you should see the screen. I'll add some more info to that screen though. Thanks for the suggestion :)

PaulNixon1

Club Cricketer
Its because i didnt save it as a rar and cant for some odd reason so went i tried to extrct the file it was corrupted so i need it uploaded in .rar

kurtkz

Game Developer
@PaulNixon1: That is weird - I can't seem to upload though, so someone else will need to :/

Also, please people, remember to post feedback here or on the wordpress site. If you make any good suggestions or uncover a particular gross bug, you'll get mentioned in the credits and go some way to improve the game :)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
haven't noticed any more bugs yet. I don't have any new suggestions, only the older ones. I'll try and think of some more though tomorrow.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You reckon' overthrows could be implemented, kind of like the way AC09 has it. If you don't have a fielder backing up the ball might even got for an additional four runs. But it'd just be the rate at which the overthrow would occur which might be hard to accomplish, because it happens one to many times in AC09.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread