Logo Request

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@blockerdave sorry to trouble you - I wonder if you could help me with creating a tour. I have set up the historic test but don't know how to set it up as a tour. Do you physically move it to the tour section? If so how do you do it? Also how can you add downloaded players to the historical squad? I noticed 1930's England doesn't have Douglas Jardine. I can find him on the community and downloaded him but when I press R1 to add to squad nothing happens. I'm obviously doing something wrong. Any help appreciated- thanks Stephen

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave sorry to trouble you - I wonder if you could help me with creating a tour. I have set up the historic test but don't know how to set it up as a tour. Do you physically move it to the tour section? If so how do you do it? Also how can you add downloaded players to the historical squad? I noticed 1930's England doesn't have Douglas Jardine. I can find him on the community and downloaded him but when I press R1 to add to squad nothing happens. I'm obviously doing something wrong. Any help appreciated- thanks Stephen

No worries. It's quite convoluted. First you need to create a competition that uses that match type - e.g a 5 match series.

You then add the competition to a tour.

Note, a "tour" is essentially a bunch of linked competitions and warm up matches. If you're only playing a single series then you can just play a competition as there is no real difference between that and a single competition tour.

A word of warning, for some awful reason whenever you set up a tour all matches default to scg so you need to override that.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Cheers - I'll give that a go and look out for the SCG thing as the first test of bodyline tour was at the MCG I think!

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
hey bro can you make logo for my team .. my team name is .. Peshawar Lions . i want logo for me team can you please make one for me ..

stephencox32

County Cricketer
hey bro can you make logo for my team .. my team name is .. Peshawar Lions . i want logo for me team can you please make one for me ..
Hi I'm not good at the minute doing LOGOS but I'm going to start learning I think. Maybe someone will pick up your request I hope and produce one for you

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi I'm not good at the minute doing LOGOS but I'm going to start learning I think. Maybe someone will pick up your request I hope and produce one for you

thanks but no one is taking that request :P well good luck for u

stephencox32

County Cricketer
I will give it a try and if I think it is ok then I will upload it. However I cannot promise

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Hi @donbradman17 i have had a quick go at designing a basic logo for Peshawar Lions - I have not yet mastered any lettering and cannot yet create detailed pictures myself - I have just amended downloaded logo from community. I have uploaded the logo and kit to the community as stephencox32 as the user name to see what you think. It is called Peshawar Lions. If you do not like it just don't use it - hopefully it will be better than no logo at all and I will practice to improve. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0101.JPG
    IMG_0101.JPG
    316.9 KB · Views: 345

Shiva2123

Club Captain
Hi @donbradman17 i have had a quick go at designing a basic logo for Peshawar Lions - I have not yet mastered any lettering and cannot yet create detailed pictures myself - I have just amended downloaded logo from community. I have uploaded the logo and kit to the community as stephencox32 as the user name to see what you think. It is called Peshawar Lions. If you do not like it just don't use it - hopefully it will be better than no logo at all and I will practice to improve. Thanks.

hi everyone check this

Attachments

• DBC.rar
    811.2 KB · Views: 318

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Great stuff. Will you be able to put in don bradman 14 too?

Users who are viewing this thread