Major League Soccer | 2008 Season |

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
mls-badge.jpg

It's already Underway, and what a season it's proving for Toronto FC so far. 3 wins in a row now, and we're looking to steal 4th place this time.

14 teams in total participate in this with 7 in the Eastern and 7 in the Western conference. 4 teams from each conference qualify for the playoffs.

To see the standings click here.

Eastern
New England
Kansas City
Columbus
Chicago
Toronto FC
New York
D.C. United

Western
FC Dallas
Colorado
Real Salt Lake
Chivas USA
Los Angeles
San Jose
Houston

Last edited:

thesweepmaster

County Cricketer
I must admit I was unhappy with Beckham going to this league thinking (like the rest of you) that the MLS was a sub-standard league but whenever I catch the highlights of the games, I must admit that I have judge this league wrongly. Anyway LA got a great win yesterday, 5-2 against Chivas USA, with Landon Donovan getting a hat trick. I really think Donovan could easily get into a Premiership team (but not the big 4), so all I've got to say is come on West Brom, go and get him!

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Toronto against New York tomorrow.. We gotta win this one, it'll do 2 things. It'll put us in 2nd and it'll keep NY last.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Awesome league the MLS! Cmon Houston Dynamos. A bad start to the season but after a win against Colorado hopefully we can pick things up and start a title challenge. Brian Ching = The greatest footballer in the world :p

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I must admit I was unhappy with Beckham going to this league thinking (like the rest of you) that the MLS was a sub-standard league but whenever I catch the highlights of the games, I must admit that I have judge this league wrongly. Anyway LA got a great win yesterday, 5-2 against Chivas USA, with Landon Donovan getting a hat trick. I really think Donovan could easily get into a Premiership team (but not the big 4), so all I've got to say is come on West Brom, go and get him!

Thats a big statement to make considering how big a flop he was in the Bundesliga.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Fantastic win for Houston against Chicago who had a 5-1-1 record going into the game. That's two on the bounce now and maybe they will go on and start a challenge for the top were they belong.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Beckham now has 4 goals this season. He could near double figures with the MLS Season being quite long and LA looking good.

Chicago smashed New York 5-1 on Sunday. Houston lost to San Jose 2-1 :o! At least Brian Ching scored :D

Users who are viewing this thread