Making My Own Faces "not A Valid Bmp"

timmo567

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey there! ^_^

I've downloaded and installed a few of the faces and kits avaliable here and there all great :)

So I've decided to make my own cricket team (real life club team) and put all their faces in ect. But when I try import it into the Kit Replacer it says "Not a valid bitmap" or something along those lines... I've found out that the problem seems to be the DPI. Refer to the picture below. I have photoshop and of course Paint :P

How can I get this value to 96 instead of 71?

-Tim

Attachments

• dpi\'s.jpg
    dpi\'s.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 54
what you do mean by that?

I think that the DPI is the problem. But I have no idea how to change it in photoshop or paint. Is there another program that you guys use that allows you to set it?

Thanks for the quick reply :)

u have to have ur images in 8bit not 24bit, try importing them after decreasing the color depth

yea u have to convert your files to 8 bit (or 256 colors) bitmap to get imported also remember to filp the image vertically

yeah but the quality was horrible....

I got it working good though, I saved it as a 256 colour .gif and then opened that in paint and saved it as 256 colour BMP and it kept it's good quality :)

But now the face only shows up in team management and the GD kit edititor but not in the actual game! Help!

Users who are viewing this thread