Making Stumps And Pitch Ads

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanx mate. But I could not see any rep on this post.
Sorry, but I think the rep system is again malfunctioning. I have already lost more than 3 reps now.

dravid_inzamam

School Cricketer
Re:send a templete pls

send a templete pls anyone i cant make it without a template if u send a templete it will be easy for me to do this and can u pls send a template for making kits also

zuhair250

School Cricketer
allianz cup

i have made allianz cup pitchad but i m unable to make it transparent from sides please help

great work its good can u help me use the tranparency feature in adobe photoshop cs2
i cannot coplete my pitch ad work

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
To make your image transparent, make the part you want to be transparent a colour that isnt used in your pitchad. Open Graphics Importer 3 and goto the tools menu and select format pallette. Press Load Image and select your image. Press Make all Opaque then set your transparancy value to 255 (you will be asked when you press make all opaque). Then select the part of the image you want to make transparent and enter 0 into the transparancy box. Press save and close. When you import the image make sure you select transparent.

chichi1982

School Cricketer
Plz Help

hi
I m chirayush from Kenya.

:help

Plz Tell Me how to install Faces , kits, bats & Everything.

i dont know how to import everything in pc cricket game 2004 .

&

wat is patch .

how to use patch.

plz

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
A good place to start would be the Beginners Guide, its a sticky thread in the main c2004 forum.

tejas113

School Cricketer
some please tell me how to use my kit that i have downloaded...please...

soemone please help me how to use the kits and the tv graphic i have downloaded please......................

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
You will need Graphics Importer v3 to install kits and overlays.

Download it from the download centre and install it, when you run it you will see a button that says "import from zip" (I think, its been a while) then chose the zip file for the kit, it will install automatically. TV overlays work the same way.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
When? When you install? When you run? or when you try to import the kit?

Have you installed GDI+ ? There's a link to it on the download centre page for Graphics Importer 3

Users who are viewing this thread