Making Stumps And Pitch Ads

holmie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
no i dont get it. i dont know how to make it the same color as the all ready made ones. i tried to paste it on a already made one but thats when it gets all dull. and when i try to make a new one. 512 x 256 rgb 8 color , it doesnt work

voldemort

International Coach
I will make you get it. First after you open the file in photoshop, go to image>mode>RGB. then do the work with the stumps and before saving go to Image>mode>Index . Then choose the save as option and then save it and import it using GIv3 for more help [email protected]

holmie

Club Cricketer
k voldemort you have helped me the most but it still doesnt work. i captured all my steps so you can tell me what i did wrong.you can delete these after you have seen them.

Last edited:

Prakash

Executive member
Two things, the new image must be of the same width and height as of the original image. Use GI3 rather than GI2.2.1, also note that the images must be flipped before importing.

voldemort

International Coach
The image you made is [512 X 256] and the ball is [256 X 256] you were replacing the ball. so to replace a pitch ad, on the first list find pitch ad wet,pitch ad damp etc and replace all the sub category with the file you made.

holmie

Club Cricketer
man im having problem again. when i make the image into index, the image loses colors.

please explain to me what is wrong as soon as possible because i have about 70 pictures to be made into pitch ads

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 144
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 133

holmie

Club Cricketer
i did what you told me to do.but doesnt work

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 145

voldemort

International Coach
Make sure that while converting to Index in the options it should not be local or selective but Exact.

holmie

Club Cricketer
yeah i tried all the settings. all of them lose some colors.

voldemort

International Coach
I think that the image that you are editing has more than what 256 colours can manage try replacing 256 with 512 or 1024

holmie

Club Cricketer
man the colors have to be between 0 to 256 and on 256 it loses colors.

Users who are viewing this thread