Mar 30 - Pakistan v India (Semi-Final 2)

Congratulations to all Indian team supporters... :cheers:cheers

And well played Pakistan... :clap:clap They've come a long way from what they were engulfed in just a few months back!!

On to Ind V Srl in Finals then... It should be cracker of a match both having seen so much of each other!! :)

disappointing for pakistan, they must look at some areas and see their was improvement to make up that 30 run gap.

the unexpectedly bad bowling by Gul.
The poor fielding, dropped catches and failing to stop boundaries.

The confused intent in the chase, Hafeez getting out to a needlessly attacking bit of improvisation. Then the slow, slow battting of Misbah and Younis.

The delay in taking the PP when they had batsmen at both ends. you look at pakistans batting and you'd think at least one of U Akmal, Razzaq and Afridi should bat in the powerplay. plus going for 8 an over in the final few overs can mess with the fielding teams heads if you've managed to bit into the escalating RR.

they did well to get there but there was easily enough room for improvement. India didn't even bat that well, tendulkar was allowed to hold them together with an extremely shakey innings.

Kabooka said:
DAMN the whole Gurgaon skyline is full of fireworks.

Same with Kolkata!

Man, this is unbelievable! Fantastic comeback from India and fantastic performance by the same bowlers on whom we were all pouring vitriolic jibes before the game. I'm so happy that the guys have proved our criticisms wrong. Now bring on Sri Lanka! We'll decimate them and lift the Cup!!

Yay Congrats India

Well, in the big picture its good that India won as they will give a good competition to the current SL in form

Hope they bowl like this in SL match as well and I am still not confident about Nehra in this team

Same with Kolkata!

Man, this is unbelievable! Fantastic comeback from India and fantastic performance by the same bowlers on whom we were all pouring vitriolic jibes before the game. I'm so happy that the guys have proved our criticisms wrong. Now bring on Sri Lanka! We'll decimate them and lift the Cup!!

You bet, after all the jibes we took at them, it is actually our bowlers (and Pakistani fielders) who have actually won us the match. Actually the better team won and its great that its us.

You bet, after all the jibes we took at them, it is actually our bowlers (and Pakistani fielders) who have actually won us the match. Actually the better team won and its great that its us.

I don't see how your bowlers won the match. Really Pakistan's batsmen underperformed to the max and basically threw away there wicket other than I would say Razzaq.

Sachin is the only player to appear in all 5 Ind-Pak WC matches and ended up winning side all the times.
And he got the MOTM.

Users who are viewing this thread