Mar 30 - Pakistan v India (Semi-Final 2)

Incredible people, crying like little girls when some one els tells negative things about your team and have NO problem telling negative stuff about any other team!!! INCREDIBLE

Incredible people, crying like little girls when some one els tells negative things about your team and have NO problem telling negative stuff about any other team!!! INCREDIBLE
TBH, I can't remember any instance of rahulkhush insulting Pakistan or any other team.

Enough with the personal attacks. Get back to discussing the game or I will have to pull out the infractions.

@ Cricketmen I have not done any personal attack mate :)

Wish you would have understood it before hand :rolleyes

You started all anti-Indians and we continued it!! I have now no respect either for you or for Srilankan cricket just because of you!!

I am sorry to be blunt but thats the fact!! I have no problems against any Pakistani's in this thread!! We all knew one team had to lose and it was Pakistan this time!! And I think they did brilliant today with bowl and if it was no Misbah they would might just have won it.

What was he doing god knows!!

I got against the Australians when Ricky cheated in that Sydney match but gained all respect for him and his boys after that sad interview!!

But no respect for you as I mentioned earlier

ohh please, you?re the last person I or my team wants respect from. By winning your respect I don?t think il get selected or my team win ?. So stay out of my way and I will stay out of your because your not a stable person who you can have a nice logical conversation with!!!! I have plenty of Indian friends who I even have played with?.

Your attitude sucks man !!! good luck making friends

----------

TBH, I can't remember any instance of rahulkhush insulting Pakistan or any other team.

Buddy check both SL vs ENG and SL vs NZ Threads, you can see for your self

Listen LD, its the same underdogs theory. Backing a team and being sure that a team will win are two different things. We do NOT wish ill of Lanka. It is just that every team wants an easy victory. I mean now that our both teams are in the final wouldnt it be great if lets say we had to face a weaker team to lift the cup than each other. Most of the Pakistanis here seem like decent folk but as far as Paki000 goes he and maybe a couple more Pakistanis are the only ones who thought that this was more than a match. Maybe a holy war or Military conquest of some kind. With 26/11 still fresh in the minds of many, they were so arrogant and said so much of crap about winning the cup right in front of us at Mumbai. No wonder the kids are itching to go after them.

Listen LD, its the same underdogs theory. Backing a team and being sure that a team will win are two different things. We do NOT wish ill of Lanka. It is just that every team wants an easy victory. I mean now that our both teams are in the final wouldnt it be great if lets say we had to face a weaker team to lift the cup than each other. Most of the Pakistanis here seem like decent folk but as far as Paki000 goes he and maybe a couple more Pakistanis are the only ones who thought that this was more than a match. Maybe a holy war or Military conquest of some kind. With 26/11 still fresh in the minds of many, they were so arrogant and said so much of crap about winning the cup right in front of us at Mumbai.

Its not me buddy, it?s this guy ?. You really need to talk to some others as well if you really want to keep it cool. You need two hands to clap!!!

----------

I really didn’t see anything, very insulting from paki007. so I honestly cant talk about it. But I believe if EVERY ONE respects the other ones passion for their teams, it would be a nice place

Alright guys calm down. Let's not be cheap.

Anyway, I just wanted to say....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Yorkshire is going mad. Leicester's even more mental apparently all the Indians are out on the streets celebrating ! My cousin in Antigua says it's all kicking off. So are friends in Singapore! Would love to be in India right now.

But yeah, what's it like in Pakistan ? Are people utterly shocked, or have they laughed it off and getting back as normal ?

Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're the one complaining. Not us. You're the one who can't take it when we fight back.

Like rahul said, I have no respect for you and your pathetic trolling of this thread. You wanted a fight, but can't stomach it, so slither off to your dark corners.

I remember having a discussion with some Indian posters a few weeks back about how highly i rate Riaz based on his recent performances & some of them where saying he is over-rated. Well 2day one can see why i rate him so highly since his test debut vs England in 2010.

PAK threw it away for me though. Dumb batting all-round, only Razzaq & U Akmal where out to genuinely good deliveries. If Afridi batted with sense, he & Misbah could have taken PAK home easily.

I remember having a discussion with some Indian posters a few weeks back about how highly i rate Riaz based on his recent performances & some of them where saying he is over-rated. Well 2day one can see why i rate him so highly since his test debut vs England in 2010.

PAK threw it away for me though. Dumb batting all-round, only Razzaq & U Akmal where out to genuinely good deliveries. If Afridi batted with sense, he & Misbah could have taken PAK home easily.

I highly agree with you. Pakistan threw it away. But thats the pressure of chasing. It was a sure-shot dumb batting specially from Hafeez.

The batting order was not a right for this match in my view. Plus I still believe that we were one bowler short. Umar Gul had a bad day today.

U can't win matches after giving 5 chances to player like Sachin. I am not against Sachin. But in my view, He didn't play a good inning today. He was not in good touch. Luck supported him. But anyhow

U also cant win such big matches having 8 batsmen. To be honest, it was a scary and defensive start from the beginning of the match. Even in the toss, Afridi didn't look confident.

Anyhow, Thats game it happens but its pretty sad.

As far as Riaz is concerned, I don't know for sure. I have to see him more now. A good bowler needs to be consistent. But ofcourse Riaz has some future.

It should be a Ta-Ta Bye-Bye for Younas and Misbah. Old Guns. Let some youth come in

Congrats to India, and all the Indian Cricket Fans! They deserve it.

I'm a proud Pakistani, we've had a decent WC campaign, and I'm proud of my team :clap:clap:clap

I will be surprised if I see him back. :p

He was just so over-confident, felt his team was the best and called us stupid when we said that India has the potential to defeat Australia as well as Pakistan.

Just received a message from a friend, which is pretty correct. It says,
"Pakistan ko kitna samjhayein ki beta beta hota hai or baap baap hota hai" :D

I don't know about the confidence of him but Indian ex-cricketers were also very confident and they also said some many proud things and we also said what we feel right.

I also got a friend messge it says

"Baap Baap hota hai yeh Beta Beta I think yeh uss waqt prove hoo chuka hai jab ham India mein aa kar India say semi-final kheally jo humein IPL mein daalney say bhee dar rahey thay" Humaree wohee bohat bari victory hai"

Thanks Mate!! But I think it was Misbah who lost you all the game :D

Users who are viewing this thread