End Game [MARVEL - Infinity War Mafia] Mafia Goons win (Naman Thakur & Manish.)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1. Revenge Lynch (don't ask why?)
2. He is creating too many links between members of this game. Looks like he is really interested in knowing the townies or mafias.
3. With the above point raised, I fell he has to be one of the two. Forget the doc.
Anything else, you want to know.
Yes. I want to know few more things.
1. You told that he is interested to know who is mafia and who is townie. Why aren't you interested in knowing that ? If you don't know that, how will you find out who is mafia ?
2. So you are 100% sure he is not doc ? I don't see how you came to that conclusion. In fact, doc should know who is townie and mafia so that doc can protect the right person.
3. Revenge lynch ? So you are lynching him just because he lynched you ?

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Yes. I want to know few more things.
1. You told that he is interested to know who is mafia and who is townie. Why aren't you interested in knowing that ? If you don't know that, how will you find out who is mafia ?
2. So you are 100% sure he is not doc ? I don't see how you came to that conclusion. In fact, doc should know who is townie and mafia so that doc can protect the right person.
3. Revenge lynch ? So you are lynching him just because he lynched you ?
1. Even I am interested but making false assumptions/accusations or making links between two people for no reason makes him suspicious to me.
2. Could be. But I don't think so.
3. The other two reasons (from my previous post) makes up for the third reason (revenge around 25%)

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Lynch - AK

Although he is not a newbie , the way he lynch and unlynch shows he is trying to defend himself. he is not giving out any clue to identify him probably he might be one of the Mafia Goon. Before going to discussion he started lynching i think we wanna kill rest players soon.
now i got a reason :p[DOUBLEPOST=1527861818][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lynch - AK

Although he is not a newbie , the way he lynch and unlynch shows he is trying to defend himself. he is not giving out any clue to identify him probably he might be one of the Mafia Goon. Before going to discussion he started lynching i think we wanna kill rest players soon.
now i got a reason :p

I understood the rules and how to play hope i can play up to your level.

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
But what is night phase what to do their can anyone explain me better ?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
But what is night phase what to do their can anyone explain me better ?
If you're Mafia then it's the period during which you discuss amongst yourselves and decide who you want to kill.
If you have a Power Role such as Doctor then this is when you make a decision on who you want to use your role on.
If you're a Vanilla Townie then all you can do is...just sit and wait :p

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Any more analysis from vegeta, Jenocide and Naman ? There hasn't been much posts, but can you guys add anything more ?

We all need to post as much as possible and get something before going to the first night.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Would be some couple of off days for me here . Though I might pop in and post when free . While going through the posts here , Manish is acting a bit of freakish aggressively who is desperate to get the banterwagon off him .

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Sinister One , may you please elaborate ? You are suspecting Ashutosh for he is really interested in knowing the townies or mafias. It's damn too good for us . Atleast he's trying to investigate . May be him be the Doc , who knows ! Though I ain't impressed with his lynching techniques .

FOS on Manish.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Will, return with a conclusion tomorrow morning...

I have a strong doubt on Sinister One...
[DOUBLEPOST=1527877845][/DOUBLEPOST](And you can ask me reasons for that, or closely observe his posts, and you'll find it...)

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
3. Vegeta is playing aggressively. I like the way he is trying to ask questions, form arguments. This will only reveal us more on each players. Same goes for Jenocide.

Yeah right, appreciate the one's who are playing the game the right way, ie aggresively, and save yourself from suspicion, that would have worked with someone else but not me...

1. Revenge Lynch (don't ask why?)

- here comes the toddler, that ain't the way this world works, sinister.
for no reason makes him suspicious to me.

That is the thing we do on the first day.

@Jenocide who do you doubt on ? and @zwarrior do you think Jenocide is the mafia ?

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Sinister One , may you please elaborate ? You are suspecting Ashutosh for he is really interested in knowing the townies or mafias. It's damn too good for us . Atleast he's trying to investigate . May be him be the Doc , who knows ! Though I ain't impressed with his lynching techniques .

FOS on Manish.

I'm a newbie and completely noob. I'm trying to understandthe game. As it is my first time, it will take some time to completely understand the game mechanism.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Yeah right, appreciate the one's who are playing the game the right way, ie aggresively, and save yourself from suspicion, that would have worked with someone else but not me...
lol. Don't go overboard here. I don't understand the logic you are implying here by saying that I am saving myself from others suspicion.
Am I stopping anyone from suspecting me ?
Infact, since I joined this game, I am the one who is playing "aggressively" and trying to dig up some responses from others. So, your logic is flawed. Maybe you are trying too much to show that you are 'safe'.

And my approach of the game is same against all the members. So I do not care even a bit what will work for you and what will not work for you.

and @zwarrior do you think Jenocide is the mafia ?
Why are you trying to divert attention towards her ? And why are you asking me ? And why particularly you are asking me about a particular member i.e, Jenocide ? This last sentence of your post is very fishy.

FOS : Vegeta

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner

Users who are viewing this thread