Massive Problem 2005

nails

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok BIG problem !!!!!! u can AGAIN BOWL OUT THE COMPUTER OPPONENT FOR 10 OR LESS ON HARD !! with same problem as 2004 (crying) u just bowl good line and length until ur bowler gets his special deliveries then just bowl the slow ball as far back as u can on line with stumps and hit zero power, the batsman like 2004 will play backfoot defensive shot and ball goes under his bat every time !!! i give up , every year i want this stopped but they never listen. i know i can just not use it but i know in the back of my mind i can now win at any point in time ............shi$%

I never played Cricket 2004 so I'm going to have to learn pretty much everything. Played the PC demo but thats not really going to help on PS2.

I guess if you've played 2004 and know you can do exactly the same on 2005 then it would be annoying, but to me I hope it won't make much difference.

The trouble is when you know u can do something like that to get an almost guaranteed wicket when the computer needs 30 to win and 3 wickets left the temptation to use it is there and hard to refuse.

It happened too in 2004. It can't just happen by itsself so theres no real problem at all, just don't be cheap and bowl there. Its only on damp pitches anyway isn't it.

No expect the hard pitch it happens all the time. A spinner will get you a wicket this way even on hard pitch.

Sman-21 said:
The trouble is when you know u can do something like that to get an almost guaranteed wicket when the computer needs 30 to win and 3 wickets left the temptation to use it is there and hard to refuse.
Try bowlig yorkers instead. Not so hard getting wickets then, but always a possibility

nails said:
ok BIG problem !!!!!! u can AGAIN BOWL OUT THE COMPUTER OPPONENT FOR 10 OR LESS ON HARD !! with same problem as 2004 (crying) u just bowl good line and length until ur bowler gets his special deliveries then just bowl the slow ball as far back as u can on line with stumps and hit zero power, the batsman like 2004 will play backfoot defensive shot and ball goes under his bat every time !!! i give up , every year i want this stopped but they never listen. i know i can just not use it but i know in the back of my mind i can now win at any point in time ............shi$%

That's sucks. Under 10 runs and that too in Hard Mode.

dude thats like using a cheat, if u are a good player then u would not have to bowl there............ all games have exploits so bravo...................u found one

u r not getting my point moron, i love this game and want it to be as realistic and hard as possible for 20/20 all the way to test matches. all im saying is i wish they would take this FAULT out of the game . as for cheating i dont use the method or even bowl yorkers too often as they still seem easy to get wickets. im just saying i wish ea would sort out this irritating FAULT is all

Users who are viewing this thread