IPL Match 8- Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings

All CSK now need is to give Hayden an explosive opening partner.They sucks in the first 10 overs.

Well I thought Vijay today gave the team the much needed stability. Last match, everyone competed with each other to get out as early as possible. Today, Vijay gave some stability and thankfully, Dhoni and Badri capitalised.

Badri played a superb innings. Didnt really miss Kemp and Morkel because Badri was going at a good rate in one end and Dhoni was hammering it the other end. Not sure if Kemp or Morkel might have done the same (with big hitters, there is a higher risk of failure). Dhoni played like only Dhoni could. WHAT A PLAYER!! Even though he is injured out there, he tries to give his best (took a good catch to dismiss Shah). Today all our fast bowlers (incl. medium pacer Kemp) picked wickets in their first over to derail KKR. So far, VERY VERY HAPPY with our performance. This is what I wanted to see.

Last edited:
No way for a KKR win now.As someone pointed in Cricinfo, history is repeating here.

Can we today even cross 100 :p I really don't think so ...............

It would be good to beat Kolkata in Kolkata, esp. with that volatile crowd that can get on the opposition's nerves. But the job is not done yet. Hope we finish this off easily.

So far, looks like Actor Siddarth's words is coming true (he said on Twitter that CSK will blow Kolkata away today)

Dhoni gives his mind to Raina - "Aage aana ho to peeche rah jaata hain, peeche rehna ho to aage aajata hain" (if you need to come forward, you stay behind, and if you need to stay behind, you come forward"). Was so funny.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread