Matt's ICC3 Kits

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Decided to give it a go. They aren't top quality yet as the templates are a bit awkward to work with. Anyway to start us off, here's is Lancashire's OD kit;

LancsKitjpg8a0f6572.jpg

To install simply place it in your ICC root directory.

Attachments

• Lancashire OD Kit.zip
    143.5 KB · Views: 229

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I guess its the first outcome of the ICC3 kits downloads... Looks nice.. Keep it up Matt :)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Cheers. I'm gonna try and get a Domestic kit pack finished for tomorrow night at the latest.

As soon as the commentary is cracked then I can easily do a commentary pack as well.

rabeta

News Team Member
Great work Matt, don't have the game but if I did, this work would be very valuable, well it still is...maybe :p. Seriously, really good work, only thing you could do with the lancs kit is make it a bit redder rather than pink, I am colourblind though, lol. Keep it up, looking forward to the all the domestic kits ;)

Freddie2007

School Cricketer
Is it me or does it look like the umpire has his eyed fixed at something he shouldn't belonging to the Worcestershire batsman?

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Cheers.

And i've edited the Lancashire kit so that it is no longer pink! I'll release the updated version as part of the county pack.

Kerry_OKeeffe

Club Captain
Might try doing a few other teams tomorrow morning, just tell me which teams you plan to do or are currently working on and I'll look at the alternates.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Well i'm planning on doing all of the counties so that pretty much leaves all international teams bar England vacant. ;)

So far i've completed;

-Lancs
-Yorkshire
-Durham
-Essex

Not planning on releasing them one by one though, too much hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread