Matt's ICC3 Kits

dikon

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great stuff evertonfan can't wait!Is it possible to add names and numbers on the kits at all?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Great stuff, will you be doing the Aussie kit, it seems to be the wrong colours for me, though I've seen it good on the screenshots.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
There's a bit of a problem with that Aus. It's coded as the Derby kit so we can't actually edit the Aussie strip. Instead the Derby kit has to be edited. In other words, if I edit the Derby kit to the Aussie kit then Australia will have a correct kit, but you'll be playing Derbyshire in an Aussie kit during your county season!

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Great stuff, will you be doing the Aussie kit, it seems to be the wrong colours for me, though I've seen it good on the screenshots.

Yeh can you please make an Australian kit that fits in with the others until you can make a full pack

There's a bit of a problem with that Aus. It's coded as the Derby kit so we can't actually edit the Aussie strip. Instead the Derby kit has to be edited. In other words, if I edit the Derby kit to the Aussie kit then Australia will have a correct kit, but you'll be playing Derbyshire in an Aussie kit during your county season!

ARE YOU SERIOUS! MY TWO FAVOURITE TEAMS!!!! lol just my luck, is their a way to split the two?

Last edited:

lancashire666

International Coach
not yet, if childish things pull there finger out they could sort it out in a patch, i reported the bug to there website ages ago

Kerry_OKeeffe

Club Captain
No, editing the Derby kit doesn't make a difference.

Ponting100

School Cricketer
These kits look great so far. Any idea on how to change the bats and stadium colours and all that to white and not black.

brian_smith

Club Cricketer
hey they are looking great. I don't mean to be pushy i was just wandering if you were finishing the county packs.

Users who are viewing this thread