Mindstorm Studios develops official game for Cricket World Cup 2011

He reminds me of "adityacricketer" from back in '09

Last edited:
yeh i know its long lol um all i wanted to say is dont judge a book by its cover lets give this game a go cricket games seem to be hard to make fifa is easy cricket is hard alot more timing needed.

Are you trying to say that with a football game, more people are immediately going to buy it without caring if it is good or bad, but with a cricket game, people are too quick to write it off before the game has even been released.

Very-Well Said

hi all i would have to say cricket revolution is the only game i cant score like 600-700 runs in 20 overs cricket 07 my record is 700 ashes cricket 2 easy on hard just get use of timing i was 0- 1000 in a test match so i would have to say cricket revolution is the most hardest cricket game to play all other to easy and code-masters are making on this year the need to make it harder tho the best cricket game i ever play was shane warne 99 they should make it like that was hard and a lot more timing in that game the art of cricket look like it was going to be great but no news on the so we will have to settle for cricket power unless someone wants to try and make a cricket game cricket games are one of the hardest to make and there is this one too coming on ps3 Cricket pc must be a lot harder to make well hope people understand.

I agree with you on most aspects, indeed CR had some things which Codies games failed to do even now for some strange reasons I suppose.

I have seen art of cricket vidoes, That game is really looking like a game of "Fans for Fans" Though very tight on graphics, It is really offering a superior and exciting gameplay. The Animations aren't that good but some shots are looking really cool and realistic and even better placed than the shots in Ashes 2009 and IC 2010.

I have seen art of cricket vidoes, That game is really looking like a game of "Fans for Fans" Though very tight on graphics, It is really offering a superior and exciting gameplay. The Animations aren't that good but some shots are looking really cool and realistic and even better placed than the shots in Ashes 2009 and IC 2010.

That game is sadly no more

I think this game was earlier EA's project as browser based cricket game, but EA lost ICC licence last year and now Mindstorm got it.

This game looks to be a graphical crap! cricket revolution with licensed touch! It would have been better if EA/Coadies launched an Official Game

It will still b fake names right? Because don't they only have the World Cup licenses and not the team licenses?

It will still b fake names right? Because don't they only have the World Cup licenses and not the team licenses?
Presumably it'd be like BLIC07, it flips into licensed names when in World Cup mode.

For technical queries and issues, please ensure you have tried all the options in the troubleshooting link that is below the live video window. Our email support at support will be available live an hour before the start of each game, for the duration of the game. At all other times, emails will be answered on a best effort basis.

Is what they have posted on their FB page

Users who are viewing this thread