Miscellaneous Football Thread

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
With regards to an earlier child:

"A judge has obliged me to pay support, but that does not obligate me to feel love for him," Maradona said in 2005.

The man is scum to his very core, and all the footballing talent in the world will never change that.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
As you can tell by how he's named his kids. He's sniffed far too much coke, and in his head there is only Diego.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Sort of random, but this one's for the neutrals. From my first year into following the beautiful game (2002-03). Liverpool needed a win to progress:

EDIT: Just close your eyes for the first SEVEN seconds of the video if you want to avoid seeing the scoreline lol

Last edited by a moderator:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India

Have managed to catch this boy live a few times and he looks like one of Liverpool's most exciting attacking prospects. I believe he trained with the first team on the preseason tour and really impressed the senior players.

Another one to look out for. Very silky player with good vision and a great first touch. Suso just glides past players with immense dribbling skills. Joao doesn't have that same change of pace, but he does seem to have more time on the ball.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah streamed the game LIVE yesterday. Barring Ibe and Jack Dunn, we actually looked second best to Leeds on the night, who I thought were much more organised.

Ibe was sensational, and so was Jack Dunn - who played at RW yesterday, which's only his secondary position (his natural position being CAM). Already a fan of these two.

Ibe I believe was part of the pre-season squad this season, hope Dunn joins him this summer.

----------

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Rafa Benitez?

War

Chairman of Selectors
Ye ha, the Riise sale by Liverpool was a odd one i recall. Still a solid left-back at Fulham.

Users who are viewing this thread