Miscellaneous Football Thread

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
anyone heard this story about FIFA ballon d'or votes being changed.

mourinho came out and said he'd heard some people say they voted for him but their votes were registered del bosque, obviously it initially sounds like sour grapes and he didn't name anyone. however...

Pandev actually came out and said mourinho is right, he voted for him, he called him to say he'd voted for him.

So FIFA published his fax with his signature on it: Pandev Ballon d'Or vote published | Football Italia

He's claiming that's a forgery: Pandev: 'It's not my signature!' | Football Italia

now it's going to get interesting.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, heard about it. Was thinking the same until Pandev said that, and two other Portuguese coaches too said the same.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India

Heh

Last edited by a moderator:

War

Chairman of Selectors

Ha Rio interviewing the hottest girl UK celeb chick ATM, last month i think

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
article-0-1903DAA5000005DC-929_634x475.jpg

:lol Like a kid in a candy shop!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Originally Posted by Joey Barton on Twitter
Neymar is the Justin Bieber of football. Brilliant on the old You Tube. Cat piss in reality...

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

He's almost exactly right - Bieber's cat piss on Youtube as well...

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Expect some angry PMs from the smitten teens on here, MB.

OK, suck on this, Bieber lovers:

Not only is he a twat as a person, he can't actually sing either. And he has no professionalism: try turning up two hours late to a low-end theatre production and see where it gets you!

Anyway enough of this - this is going just a leetle bit off topic. I'll leave Bieber alone in case any girls here start crying. :D

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
I know very little about music etc. but i have it on reasonable authority that Bieber is actually incredibly talented and can play pretty much any instrument you hand him. He just sold his soul.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India

Heh

War

Chairman of Selectors
Ha don't follow that Harry potter crap, ye but ye some resemblance exists indeed.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Benfica have just dragged Porto back into the title race with a poor 1-1 HOME draw against Estoril yesterday. With two gameweeks to go, they still lead Porto by 2 points, but their next fixture will virtually decide the title:

Porto v Benfica, Saturday, 20:30 BST

A Porto win would take them ahead of the Eagles by a point with only a solitary gameweek to go, but it won't be job done yet for the Dragons from the North, considering they visit 3rd place Pacos Ferreira in the final gameweek of the season!

Users who are viewing this thread