• Total voters

zain1612

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i got sagem my501x its alright 1.3mp mp3 memroy slot bluetooth

Sagem_MY-501x.jpg

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I got my new phone W700i week back. Its an awesome phone, believe me, its just the same as Duff's phone ( W800i ) only difference being the the 800i came with 512 mb memory, whereas this came with 256 mb. Dont make me a criminal just yet, i got a healthy 1 gb stick :D.

Anyways, it rocks, tremendous speed, amazing sound qualtiy ( its a walkman ), very good camera , Etc etc etc the list goes on. I would advise it to eeeeeeeveryone.

47424xw2.jpg

The bundled headphones are SUPER COOL with noise cancellation.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
It does look quite flash that phone, I heard the camera wasn't as good as some of the other ones due to it having no auto focus.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Lol, some of their flip phones look ugly especially the inside where it looks all to plain. My w900i wasn't too bad though, only problem with it was the battery life only going for 1 and a bit days with hardly any use.

So hopefully the N95 has a better battery life, and must say that n91 is dam tiny compared to what I thought it would be.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
aussie1st said:
It does look quite flash that phone, I heard the camera wasn't as good as some of the other ones due to it having no auto focus.

I dunno, though whayt i can say is the camera quality is simply AWESOME. I'll give you an example....

:p

The phone is nonetheless same as W800i , and i dont miss that k750i autofocus very much :p

And regarding sony, i guess thatSony beats anyone thats comes in its way atleast in music, and sometimes in cameras also. take for example the k790i :p

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Lol, didn't even bother taking a look at it. 4:16, unboxing a phone. How exciting can it be? :p

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Lol just good seeing how the phone looks and what comes with it. There is one funny bit where he takes out the manual for nokia 8800 or something and it's all in Italian. Hes like it's all Italian what am I meant to do with this.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Well none of these phones beat the phone I had. You could bounce it off the wall, break the antenna and still be going strong :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Kshitiz_Indian said:
I got my new phone W700i week back. Its an awesome phone, believe me, its just the same as Duff's phone ( W800i ) only difference being the the 800i came with 512 mb memory, whereas this came with 256 mb. Dont make me a criminal just yet, i got a healthy 1 gb stick :D.

Anyways, it rocks, tremendous speed, amazing sound qualtiy ( its a walkman ), very good camera , Etc etc etc the list goes on. I would advise it to eeeeeeeveryone.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3613/47424xw2.jpg[IMG]

The bundled headphones are SUPER COOL with noise cancellation.[/QUOTE]

I want this phone. Looks awesome... I just love the look.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Oh thanks for the compliment Sais, it currently retails for around 11000 in india, which for averaging would be something like 11000 / 45 = 244 USD , NOt much youi see, will be somewhere around this. look for the titan gold look ;)

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
That phone looks pretty sleek but I've never actually had a Sony. Hoping to get something nice and new this year :)

Users who are viewing this thread