Mobile phone thread

Which phone will do better?

• Total voters

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Oh awesome awesome! The N93 looks smashing. DVD quality captures, wow...

Is it a video camera too? will the videos also be of DVD capture quality? I want a phone like that!!!! Would be a great tool!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
It should be able to record videos, you can play TV programs on the N92 so I assume these will now be viewed in DVD quality.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
aussie1st said:
It should be able to record videos, you can play TV programs on the N92 so I assume these will now be viewed in DVD quality.

Recording videos? that shouldnt be a great feature what with the 50mb integrated memory rite? or is the memory and drive space different like in computers?

The thing I love about this phone is that wireless LAN connectivity. i wont be needing to waste money with my phone's service provider's internet which costs me cents to transfer files. i can transfer files for free here with wireless LAN

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Online Cricket Games Owned
saisrini80 said:
Recording videos? that shouldnt be a great feature what with the 50mb integrated memory rite? or is the memory and drive space different like in computers?

The thing I love about this phone is that wireless LAN connectivity. i wont be needing to waste money with my phone's service provider's internet which costs me cents to transfer files. i can transfer files for free here with wireless LAN
I think the memory is upgradeable if someone wants to record videos.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
saisrini80 said:

The Nokia N90 has Wireless Lan as does the 91 and 92. So why wait for this one.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Time to bring this good old thread back up :)
I posted the iphone in the other thread well I feel the latest Nokia phone will be a good competitor.

Some of it's features:
-An amazing 5 MP camera (amazing for a phone)
-mp3 player
-gps system
-3G
-2GB memory stick input

sc001.jpg

sc002.jpg

sc007.jpg

Sites:

cnet
Nokia

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
5 MP? Insane?

That's going to be a possible battery killer?

Cnet - Exact local pricing hasn't been confirmed, but expect to shell out between $1,300 and $1,400. The handset will be available in Australia in January 2007.

Damn these new gen phones! They are costing an arm and a leg!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
IloveGilly said:
5 MP? Insane?

That's going to be a possible battery killer?

Cnet - Exact local pricing hasn't been confirmed, but expect to shell out between $1,300 and $1,400. The handset will be available in Australia in January 2007.

Damn these new gen phones! They are costing an arm and a leg!

Thats pretty good is thats available for Aus in Jan as it would be hot of the market. I would say your price range is about right as the current n-series phones are around that price.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I prefer the iPhone personally. An ipod and a phone in one package sounds good to me despite the hefty price tag.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Lol every body has that phone :)
I've actually been trying to look for the ipod/phone combo, my current phone in the Sony Ericsson w900i kinda of looks like it. I'm hoping to get the n95, can't really see myself going back to a pda type phone.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Someone's a big spender :)

The Iphone is something different from the normal phones but the standard of the N-Series is pretty high.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
How cool is this?! I'm posting from my new phone: The O2 XDA Orbit. :D

3915-06.jpg

Just got it today and am trying out all of the features at the moment including full internet capability (except java script and flash). So many hours of 'fun'.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread