Mobile phone you use?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Planning to buy N96 or Sony Xperia.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I am leaning more for Sony Xperia cos it offers me on the go facility but lot depends on me getting hold of guy in Idea to give me unlimited GPRS facility.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
GPRS is so goddam slow. I have it here in my small little city and when I go to Chicago, where there's 3G, it just flies.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah all these phones (Diamond, Xperia and Omnia) are excellent only if you have 3G. Abhas, Diamond is what I too wanted to buy from the time it was announced, but when it actually released, I found out that Samsung were offering everything that the Touch has, plus loads more. Both use WinMo 6.1, but the Omnia is way smoother and faster.

And I bought the Storm for 399 AED (x 13 Indian Rupees) per month, for a year. It comes with unlimited blackberry connectivity.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Yeah all these phones (Diamond, Xperia and Omnia) are excellent only if you have 3G. Abhas, Diamond is what I too wanted to buy from the time it was announced, but when it actually released, I found out that Samsung were offering everything that the Touch has, plus loads more. Both use WinMo 6.1, but the Omnia is way smoother and faster.

And I bought the Storm for 399 AED (x 13 Indian Rupees) per month, for a year. It comes with unlimited blackberry connectivity.
Means installments right? Seems a pretty good deal to me...

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Storm got some bad reviews. But it's a BB so it must be good.

Personally, i'm in love with my G1. Sure, the iPhone has more apps in the market, but we're getting more and more every day and it's just a matter of time before the paid apps come in, the apps that are the 'real deal'.

I love the keyboard too. Keyboard>>>>Virtual keyboard.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Okay the Storm is actually a disappointment. Works fine for about two hours, after which if you dont restart it becomes slow, slower and after about 5 hours, almost certainly freezes. Might be a software issue and I expect firmware updates to fix it.

But still has all the coolness of a BlackBerry.

m_vaughan added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Means installments right? Seems a pretty good deal to me...

Yes, and its the only deal at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread