Mobile phone you use?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
SE W580i.

Due for an upgrade as well in May 2009. Am planning to not get sucked into these 2-yr contracts thing, and am planning to buy my own unlocked phone. Have heard that there is an iPhone clone called SciPhone i68 or something thats almost an iPhone but for only $125 or something and its unlocked. Might look into it (cant afford an iPhone unlocked now)

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I forgot what's the name of my Sony ericsson mobile phone. :p But changes every day, Sometimes i use HUAYU (China mobile, Awesome!) and fly. Yeah, we have like 10 phones. ( Counting The new ones and the old ones )

:D goodness knows what reason.

naresh091

International Cricketer
I forgot what's the name of my Sony ericsson mobile phone. :p But changes every day, Sometimes i use HUAYU (China mobile, Awesome!) and fly. Yeah, we have like 10 phones. ( Counting The new ones and the old ones )

:D goodness knows what reason.
Yeah I too use fly only.Its cheap and awsome and also comes with warranty unlike the korean and China mobiles.
Occasionaly will use my brother's N 73 and my Nokia 6300

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Ok i m quite confused my Brother's friend told me to think again regarding the phone. he says it lack some basic function i don't know what it is'. i'll rather go for new NSeries say N76? :confused:

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
W880i

That's right.

Aye, I have a Sony Ericsson W880i too. I like it as a phone to be honest, don't see any need to change it and won't do for a while, it does all I need it to do. Saying that I have only had it for about a month... :p

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I have had it with those fatty monster phones. Sleek stylish Nokia 6300 with great clarity.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator

# You can?t set your personal songs as ring tones!

Somehow I've managed...

# The iPhone?s screen is not Finger Print Resistant. Since the iPhone is a touch screen phone so it is bound to get your finger print?s each time you touch so it gets dirty very easily.

You just clean it occasionally...

# THE BIGGEST ONE - ONCE YOU ARE ON 3G NETWORK(Which I suppose will happen in a year in India), YOU CANNOT MAKE CALLS TO A PHONE ON 2G NETWORK. SO IF YOU WANT TO CALL A PERSON WHO IS NOT HAVING A 3G PHONE. SORRY, YOU?LL HAVE TO FIND A PCO and a 1RUPEE!!!

Simply not true as far as I can work out. Certainly not so in the UK.

The rest of the list is either functions you don't really need or can work around. The flash one is annoying but I believe you can't get flash on websites on Nokia phones or the google phone either.

Users who are viewing this thread