modified ENGLAND new ODI KIT Preview Available

S

sarmad

England NEW ODI kit Preview Available

hi there

this is the Emgland ODI kit currently used by english team in the natwest tournament. there are some errors to be fixed in the kit.therefore it will be released with next 2 days.I'll be glad to have ur suggestionos.

Thanx

Attachments

• eng odi preview.jpg
    eng odi preview.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 100
S

sarmad

hi there

i have modified the kit of which i posted the preview earlier.A lot of errors have been removed now. hopefully It will be available for the download tommorow along with my new Pakistan ODI kit.i'll be glad to have ur suggestions and comments now.

"the attached image is the screenshot of final version of England new ODI kit "

Thanx

Attachments

• eng odi.jpg
    eng odi.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 85
S

sarmad

hi there

i have modified the kit of which i posted the preview earlier.A lot of errors have been removed now. hopefully It will be available for the download tommorow along with my new Pakistan ODI kit.i'll be glad to have ur suggestions and comments now.

"the attached image is the screenshot of final version of England new ODI kit "

Thanx

Attachments

• eng odi.jpg
    eng odi.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 82

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sarmad has requested me to close this thread. He is coming up with the same topic in the modified England kit thread.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sarmad, the Admiral logo does not join properly, you can fix this by creating a new image 512 x 1024 and pasting the front of the kit on bottom. rotate the back kit 180 degrees and paste it onto the new image so it matches up with the front kit under it. Paste your logos on, and then copy merged layers of the front and back, and enjoy.

Its tough to write out, so if it seems confusing, im sorry

S

sarmad

thanx a lot f0bstyle

Originally posted by f0bstyle
Sarmad, the Admiral logo does not join properly, you can fix this by creating a new image 512 x 1024 and pasting the front of the kit on bottom. rotate the back kit 180 degrees and paste it onto the new image so it matches up with the front kit under it. Paste your logos on, and then copy merged layers of the front and back, and enjoy.

Its tough to write out, so if it seems confusing, im sorry

thanx a lot for ur advice f0bstyle.. i am sorry that i read ur post after i alligned the logo at the right place. the attched image is the preview for the final of finalz version for the kit(still the cap is not lookin good ;) )...but i will keep ur advice in mind for the future kits.

Attachments

• modi logo preview.jpg
    modi logo preview.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread