Money Editor

Turbanation

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Surreys Finest said:
Hey guys.. how you all doing?

i may have posted this on another ICC site but that site, well isnt that active nowadays.
anyway..

any of you want the link to a money Editor that can be used in ICC 2005 Ashes Edition?

Sorry m8 already been found when the game was released. Instructions even provided by Ste.

Art Money

Last edited:

Rob H

School Cricketer
Turbanation said:
Sorry m8 already been found when the game was released. Instructions even provided by Ste.

Art Money
thee art money download doesnt work. Can someone repost it please

Surreys Finest

School Cricketer
i hated using ART Money

you guys.. which one you preferd?

Art Money... or the Trainer?

jun23

Club Cricketer
On ICC 2005 u dont need a money editor as if you have really good players they are paid by england and u get them for free. this is probably my fav. aspect of the new game as it was a pain in the ass to be paying a guy 80,000 a year and he would play the first 5 or so games, then go and play for england and come back in shithouse form, and it was simply a waste of money.

Rob H

School Cricketer
You do need the money. It allows me to sign Ervine, Flower, Simon Jones, Sehwag and Warne :D

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
edenkor said:
Does anyone know if a money editor will be produced for ICC 2006?
Unfortunately I doubt there will. I could do with some money to put it into my youth academy at Essex as to get top class players on the cheap, and to buy international players to help me win everything! The youth players would be needed to replace the international players when they are away.

Users who are viewing this thread