mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dear @BigAntStudios

I m great fan of ur cricket dbc14 and even played hours of hours and everytime when i played i really enjoyed but after dbc17 even patch 4 update as well, game is still boring and annoying at some times

Specially "continous field change" and extra easy or non competitive AI even at legend difficulty.

I already posted many bugs for same at bugs thread and looks no one bothering anymore there.

Please its kind request as i already spend money on game so atleast i need bit balance game in terms of gameplay either you fix via patching or addon but please do fix Annoying bugs so i can continue play the game mainly field change every ball without considering situation and non competitive or foolish AI level who hardly stand 15 overs in ODI even at legend difficulty.

I am not talking about other minor bugs like overthrows, object not recognized, stats in career, etc but atleast fix field change and Make AI competitive or smart like dbc14.

Thanks for consideration

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Dear @BigAntStudios

I m great fan of ur cricket dbc14 and even played hours of hours and everytime when i played i really enjoyed but after dbc17 even patch 4 update as well, game is still boring and annoying at some times

Specially "continous field change" and extra easy or non competitive AI even at legend difficulty.

I already posted many bugs for same at bugs thread and looks no one bothering anymore there.

Please its kind request as i already spend money on game so atleast i need bit balance game in terms of gameplay either you fix via patching or addon but please do fix Annoying bugs so i can continue play the game mainly field change every ball without considering situation and non competitive or foolish AI level who hardly stand 15 overs in ODI even at legend difficulty.

I am not talking about other minor bugs like overthrows, object not recognized, stats in career, etc but atleast fix field change and Make AI competitive or smart like dbc14.

Thanks for consideration
Try playing on pro with batting and Bowling difficulties on hardest you should get some really good competitive games
Also if you use manual fielding the AI will make well over 300 in an ODI without losing many wickets give it a try you will be very surprised of the outcome

Alberts

International Coach
Big Ant should deffo just up the "Smart AI" slider.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Try playing on pro with batting and Bowling difficulties on hardest you should get some really good competitive games
Also if you use manual fielding the AI will make well over 300 in an ODI without losing many wickets give it a try you will be very surprised of the outcome

For last 2 -3 matches, I never change fielding any more and after that AI hardly give any tough time :( also my controller difficulties are for batting HARDeST and for bowling hardest or custom (5,5,100) but issue is AI got out less then half overs i dont know in which part of world cricket Eng and IND batting lineups cant play more than 15 overs.

Ok i will try pro as well and let hope i enjoy my game as of now i back to dbc14 bcoz these two annoying bugs.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
when bowling ball has always one bounce to wicket keeper missing or edge anything

anybody give solution for this

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
when bowling ball has always one bounce to wicket keeper missing or edge anything

anybody give solution for this

Make your Keepers can stand closer to the Stump from quick menu options.
Increase Pitch Bounce / Ball Bounce in the GamePlay Modifiers.

mal2771

School Cricketer
Not sure if feel stats in career mode is a minor bug, it kind of ruins the whole experience imo

I have a way round the stats issue. You will need a piece of paper, a pen and a calculator. Old school way just write down your runs scored/ wickets taken match by match and work out yourself. Yes this is 2017 but doesn't look like stats are going to be fixed anytime soon.

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
I have a way round the stats issue. You will need a piece of paper, a pen and a calculator. Old school way just write down your runs scored/ wickets taken match by match and work out yourself. Yes this is 2017 but doesn't look like stats are going to be fixed anytime soon.

I actually started doing this for a while, but for a cricket game that has had 4 patches, I shouldn't really have to...

Rhone

International Cricketer
I was wondering if people who have played more of career mode could shed a bit for light on the stats tracking bug for me.

So far in my experience my players TOTAL career stats seem all over the place, but the stats for individual formats (TEST, ODI, LIST A, FIRST CLASS) seem accurate, and also the season averages for other players in competitions seem ok.

Is this the experience of you guys? Is the way stats are calculated completely flawed across the board or is it just broken in certain areas?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
I was wondering if people who have played more of career mode could shed a bit for light on the stats tracking bug for me.

So far in my experience my players TOTAL career stats seem all over the place, but the stats for individual formats (TEST, ODI, LIST A, FIRST CLASS) seem accurate, and also the season averages for other players in competitions seem ok.

Is this the experience of you guys? Is the way stats are calculated completely flawed across the board or is it just broken in certain areas?

Check out my posts in the PS4/XBox One Bugs thread regarding stats. In short, the stats for individual formats are not accurate other than number of 4s and 6s hit.

mal2771

School Cricketer
I actually started doing this for a while, but for a cricket game that has had 4 patches, I shouldn't really have to...

I was being ironic. I totally agree for however good the gameplay is for a cricket game the fact that 6 months and 4 patches later the stats bug is still not fixed in my opinion is totally unacceptable. I bought the game to play career mode so for me the game is shelved. I guess the silence from Big Ant on these forums is a bad sign and that they have moved on from releasing a patch 5 to fix not just the stats bug but the fielding bug too. Such a shame if this is the case, so close to perfection but so far away...

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fix stats issue and keeper the super human especially against spinners...

Users who are viewing this thread