Movie thread

themuel1 said:
Last Movie:

Date Movie - Very good, funniest moment is when the guy is sitting at a table going "Yessssss, YEAHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!".

Yeh i sure this aswell, very funny film, espech the bit with Michael Jackson in the background bit, hilarious

Last movie I watched was History of Violence.
Very disappointing movie with a pretty plain storyline and useless sex scenes. Its all about a guy trying to erase his past and try and create a new life away from his History of Violence. It also makes you think abit.

My Rating:
History of Violence: 4?/10.
Only watch it if up for a little thriller but don't be surprised if you come out disappointed.

Next Movie:
When A Stranger Calls :D

indiancricketer said:
i saw IQBAL...what a good movie..also saw Bluffmaster...im going to see fight club and and taxi no 9211...hope their good movie's

Fight club's awesome, just don't allow anyone to tell you any essential detail, as it is then completely destroyed. (As is with most movies, but not to this extent)
Incidentally, the last I've seen was Goal. By far the gayest title for any movie of any genre, and fake in certain parts. I mean, it's not club sport, the top player doesn't just let his little teammate in his second cap take the most important free kick of the season.
King Kong is well produced, but extremely tedious and over exaggerated.

Hustle and Flow
Great pimpin' crunkin' movie:D
It seriously is a good movie,and i suggest everyone but your grandmother go and see it.You don't have to like Hip-Hop to like this.Four out of Five stars!

Last movie I watched on DVD was The Cronicles Of Riddick and I seriously advise people not to waste their money on this, I enjoyed Pitch Black (Inspired this spin off) but was extremely unhappy with this film. I couldn't say one positive thing about this film except at least I didn't pay full price for it!!!

indiancricketer said:
i saw IQBAL...what a good movie..also saw Bluffmaster...im going to see fight club and and taxi no 9211...hope their good movie's
Is the Bollywood version of Fight Club an adaption or copy of the Hollywood Fight Club?

Damm, I can't remember what i saw last, was it BBC news :S.

last movie seen:
English: The forest gump.....a hilarious Tom Hanks movie
Hindi: Malamal Weekly.....timepass movie

Briggsey said:
Is the Bollywood version of Fight Club an adaption or copy of the Hollywood Fight Club?

yes,it is.
Sadly it's no where close to the original.
:happy

Saw Darna zaroori hai yesterday.Ok movie , worth a watch.
Age rating: 18+ A
Movie rating: 6/10

Last edited:
Last Movie: Alien Autopsy
Age Rating: 12A
Rating: 10/10 Great fun for the whole family

Last movie: Cruel Intentions (a bit late I know)
Age Rating: Don't know, probably 15.
Comments: Not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread