.MPEG Probs - C2002 Related

K

killa_stiky2002

Hi,
I recorded the intro video of the world cup but the sound wasn't too good. With the use of WinProducer I used the sound from the c2002 WCEXP menu sound and it came out good. I saved it as MPEG-2 3**x2** pixels res 16bit 44100 stereo sound. Everything saved nicely....it played back properly in Winproducer. When I openned the file in Windows Media Player or WinAmp, media player crashed, and winamp was playing the video sound at a VERY high pitch ??? :o :angry:

sam2002

PC Awards 2005 Best Breakthrough
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid14]use TMPGEnc for mpeg 1 or 2[/color]

U

UnderTaker

also try xing's mpeg encoder. or Fraunhofer.

but dont know whether its available for download..

thanx
UnderTaker

K

killa_stiky2002

[color=#000000:post_uid10]I downloaded Windows Media Encoder 9 and the file crashes Media Encoder the same way it crashes Media Player. :angry:

I'll try a different encoder later

Can anyone give me any suggestions as to why this is FREAKING HAPPENNING?!?!??!??!??!??!?!! :but///: :o :angry: :([/color]

A

amber22

Have you recorded the intro from tv .Send me the .mpg file and I will see what's wrong.And also tell me what do you want it to be used as

K

killa_stiky2002

yea, using my tv tuner card

I want it to be used as the c2002 intro, I'll send the video later

Edited By killa_stiky2002 on 1047936801

sam2002

PC Awards 2005 Best Breakthrough
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey killa

What is ur comp spec and what tv tuner u have? software used for the capture?
tip:open the original file in WMP and see the properties(file menu)of what type codec for both audio and video .if u see nothing ,u have to install the codec which u used it for encoding . or u may even have other prob also.note u have to save the file for c2002 intro with same res as original c2002 intro.

Users who are viewing this thread