Story My Life With Cricket -A Dream To represent team india||

Amar791849

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India

Dream to represent An international Team -An Imaginary Story

Well, this , Amar , writing a new career based story.Previously, I tried writing a story , but i was failed to complete it.The Inspiration for this story was Suren Ram`s "Born To Fight..." story.This story is based on a cricketer, whose aim was to play for an international team. The Story is based on the game developed by E.A.Sports Cricket 2007​

Credits:

Sashidharan & biggy - Roster
Ahad - kits
Binnu,mad & me- Stadiums
appu2146,zaxotes,sachingr8,skrillex_x & Meghraj_17 - Bats
Ashwinpai - Overlay
Kev-fshlist
barmyarmy- player editor
AbBh-line-up editor
whitehornmatt- fshed
whitehornmatt- Overlay
All the readers

you can post positive/negative feedback's of this Story. i hope all the readers enjoy by reading this Career Dairy :)

Thank you,
Amar

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
*Moves over to Bangla story and changes the first post*

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
The mistakes I have found:

So you was failed your first story...
Cricket 07: ||Dream to represent An international Team ||A carrer Story

Well, this , Amar , writing a new carrier based story.Previously, I tried writing a story , but i was failed to complete it.The Inspiration for this story was Suren Ram`s "Born To Fight..." story.This story is based on a cricketer, whose aim was to play for an international team. The Story is based on the game developed by E.A.Sports Cricket 2007

Fail

The title seems fairly similar to Binnu's story...

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Looking good till now in sledging:p! Stop it guys, he's just 15! Teach him, don't just say "Epic Fail" etc etc!
He'll learn by himself in future what are the mistakes he's made.

BTW, Amar, lots of improvement needed. As said by MaD, keep the case you're using in mind. And, just PM me in telugu what you're actually planning, so that I'll help you a bit:).

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Failed in first attempt? So what? There is next attempt to succeed. You need to read some of the stories here to get more ideas & implement it.

Amar791849

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Looking good till now in sledging:p! Stop it guys, he's just 15! Teach him, don't just say "Epic Fail" etc etc!
He'll learn by himself in future what are the mistakes he's made.

BTW, Amar, lots of improvement needed. As said by MaD, keep the case you're using in mind. And, just PM me in telugu what you're actually planning, so that I'll help you a bit:).
i will PM you Definitely

Failed in first attempt? So what? There is next attempt to succeed. You need to read some of the stories here to get more ideas & implement it.

thanks for your guidance and i will read all career based stories.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Its not yet failed bhai! I won't let this fail!:yes
I'll make him write by guiding him!
And amar, Send me the total story briefly in telugu, I'll do make you write for first couple. Then, you yourself will start doing it.:)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Title too similar to Binnus but who cares about the titles. Looking forward to the story. The first post should be a start to the story I reckon. Doesn't have to be big. Then you can update it with other stuff (links to updates, player stats etc.)

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Surendar's story has done well to inspire and influence a lot of stories in the forum , I hope this story succeeds and you can stick to it.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would say that nice first post there,what more do we need in the first post of the story? Bit of explanation about the story that's all and that is there in your first post right now. As you mentioned you started a story earlier too but failed to complete it so make sure that doesn't happen again with this. Firstly you have to decide what is this all about,or else you yourself will get confused in the future. Simply decide for which team you will play,then try your luck in domestic circuit of the country,then maybe play few IPL matches etc that's all you have to think. Keep trying new things and i am sure this story will improve. Best of luck. :)

Users who are viewing this thread