Story My New Cricket 2004 story- Trans Tasman Clash, NZ vs Aus. 3 Tests 5 ODIs

Blackcaps Rule

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have a problem guys. I played the test up until NZ needed 16 to win with 4 wickets and a day in hand. I wen't to dinner came back saved and played another game against India and accidentaly saved over the test match. What should I do? Do you guys wan't to wait the weekend so I can replay the whole test again or shall I try and remember the scorecards and what happened?

PS: I hadn't taken any screens yet.

Blackcaps Rule

Club Cricketer
After losing the toss I knew I had some hard work to do to keep the Aussies under a managable score. I didn't get any early breakthroughs but once I got the first the wickets began to tumble. Vettori, Styris and Tuffey all took 2 wickets each Oram took one and Bond was wicketless. Australias innings ended on 207 at 4:13 on the first day.

Smith: Stephen you must be thrilled bowling Australia out for 207.

Flem: Yes, we are stoked and looking to go out and build up a big lead to win this test.

Smith: The boys must be happy sharing the wickets around.

Flem: Yes. We were a bit worried when they were 92-0 but to then take the other 9 wickets for just over 100 was excellent.

Smith: Ross Taylor the debutman, where is he batting today.

Flem: He is going to open with Mark and he can't wait to get onto the Aussies.

Smith: Good Luck.

Flem: Thanks mate.

2nd_test_aus_1inn_scorecard.jpg

2nd_test_aus_1st_innings_nz_b_card.jpg

So how will NZ do in the last 2 hours of the day, stay tuned right here on Sky Sports 1........

Blackcaps Rule

Club Cricketer
Score Update- Stumps Day 1

Australia 207 all out
New Zealand 121-0

Taylor 74*
Richardson 38*
Extras 10

Ross Taylor and Mark Richardson came out to bat. Taylor was a bit nervous as it was his first test match. They both settled their nerves with some quick running and a few boundaries. Taylor hit a single to bring up 50 on debut. At stumps New Zealand were 121-0, an excellent day at the office.

Ross Taylor 50

Ross_Taylor_50.jpg

Mark Richardson Plays

Mark_Richardson_day_1.jpg

Ross Taylor Plays

Ross_Taylor_day_1.jpg

Stumps

Umpires_stumps_day_1.jpg

Stumps

Players_stumps_day_1.jpg

Stay tuned for a full review of day 2. Right here on Sky Sports 1

Tuning out from Wellington, Ian Smith.........

Users who are viewing this thread