Need a proper guide for ICC 2010 - Editing

yaswanth.y.s

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am a complete newbie to ICC 2010 and have no idea how to edit rosters and player abilities.

I have looked at threads on rosters (newzealand and others) but nothing for English county cricket.

I also tied the player editor which keeps giving me unhanded exception? Is there a fix to this??

Is there a hidden guide that i am not aware of? Please help and forgive for ignorance.

misterrosco

School Cricketer
I am playing 2010 and using the 2008 editor. You have to either start the game, open a save game then the editor or the other way round (open editor then game).

I kept getting the same error message but when I went in to the game after editing some players and saved them in the editor, they were present in the game after I clicked the continue button.

Good luck with it, it did take some time to get it right.

jimmarvel

School Cricketer
I am playing 2010 and using the 2008 editor. You have to either start the game, open a save game then the editor or the other way round (open editor then game).

Do you play with unpatched ICC 2010? I was thinking to update my game with the new patch, just worried if it will cause the game uneditable with 2008 editor.

-Jim Marvel-

Users who are viewing this thread