New Exclusive Gameplay Trailer

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I was very impressed with this video. It looks like the game has a lot of variety. The batting and the fielding appear significantly better than AC09.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
dont you think AI batsman is trying to hit every ball for 6
Yeah but they have built in penalties for such so that it cannot be done every ball without increasing risk.

You can push the ball around for ones and twos which is cool.

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah but they have built in penalties for such so that it cannot be done every ball without increasing risk.

You can push the ball around for ones and twos which is cool.

will AI do that? i mean push the ball around and stuff

ksduded

Club Cricketer
That's from ages ago when no one believed that the game would ever be released and by now I think everyone knows that it's going to be released next month. Thank you Sherlock.

no problem, watson...

durrani1

Club Cricketer
Cheers for Pakistani developers for this game they made a excellent multiplayer game whatever the bugs will be thats only because of lack of finance and man power ... overall great job some one took step and those are pakiss... World champss .."jon25"

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Cheers for Pakistani developers for this game they made a excellent multiplayer game whatever the bugs will be thats only because of lack of finance and man power ... overall great job some one took step and those are pakiss... World champss .."jon25"

Yep, let's support them! They're doing a lot of things right by the looks of it.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Can anyone plz upload this to YouTube ? 60MB is a bit too much for a trailer download on 256kbps connection :p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
For some reason, it won't go to that link for me. It just stays on the 'loading page' screen for ages.

EarlCG

Club Cricketer
Really impressed by that trailer. Clearly it's an arcade style take on cricket, but if it's executed well then that's what counts. I'm personally always more interested in playing against human opponents than AIs so it's multiplayer focus is great from my perspective and, with the under-par online setup in Ashes Cricket 2009, it's going to be great being able to use Steams features.

Obviously it's dangerous to make judgements based upon an edited video, but as long as it's not much more than ?15 than I'll definately go for it; ?20+ and I'll have to think about it further.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Really impressed by that trailer. Clearly it's an arcade style take on cricket, but if it's executed well then that's what counts. I'm personally always more interested in playing against human opponents than AIs so it's multiplayer focus is great from my perspective and, with the under-par online setup in Ashes Cricket 2009, it's going to be great being able to use Steams features.

Obviously it's dangerous to make judgements based upon an edited video, but as long as it's not much more than ?15 than I'll definately go for it; ?20+ and I'll have to think about it further.

I'm pretty much committed to buying CR, especially after holding off on buying AC09 and thus successfully bypassing another Codemasters disappointment.

The thing that did it for me was reading the CR player guide and inspecting their change logs. It demonstrates their attention to detail, for all of us to see. At least we know it's being properly beta tested!

D

Dutch

I'm pretty much committed to buying CR, especially after holding off on buying AC09 and thus successfully bypassing another Codemasters disappointment.

The thing that did it for me was reading the CR player guide and inspecting their change logs. It demonstrates their attention to detail, for all of us to see. At least we know it's being properly beta tested!

I am with you on this one. Unfortuantely I did pay the bucks for "Asbestos 09" and got burnt. Unless they patch it it's a bit of a half-boiled egg: firm on the outside, snotty once you dig in!:) The designated forum is becoming a tirade of people abusing each other for quitting online. Real fun! Hopefully this game does it better and who knows maybe we can do battle royal online!?

Last edited by a moderator:

omkarjere

International Cricketer
The game is looking amazing I just hope it runs on my system and they provide a boxed version :)

Users who are viewing this thread