New Gaming Laptop

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guessing that was one of the new cores I've been hearing about. Must have been chuffed with the fruits of your labour.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
The 680M has arrived! Was actually last week but I was waiting until the 17th to check :p

As an added bonus, they're offering a free upgrade to the 72% matte screen, normally an extra $150. Specs are the same as listed above, only I've settled on the 120gb SSD and a 750gb hybrid drive. Touch over $3k, let's see how my negotiation skills are :spy

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Pulled the trigger on it yesterday finally :p Didn't get the discount, but screen upgraded, 180gb SSD instead of 120 and upgraded the standard wireless card to Intel Advanced for $3k overall.

Expecting it to arrive by Friday the 10th. Been over 3 months since I started looking into it, but these 2 weeks are gonna feel like forever :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Looking forward to seeing how smooth Dosbox runs :p Hell if I know where I'm going to start when it arrives. Might spend a few hours just checking out what the games I've been playing actually look like :p

Users who are viewing this thread