New online management game needs beta testers

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I accidentally signed up with the wrong e-mail address and now it won't let me register with the same username with the correct e-mail address. Any ideas?

The username is rhcpfan.

Thanks

cchamp

School Cricketer
I accidentally signed up with the wrong e-mail address and now it won't let me register with the same username with the correct e-mail address. Any ideas?

The username is rhcpfan.

Thanks

If you send an email to contact _AT_ cricket-championship.com, I'll sort it out.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I'm playing the game creator...

End of over 62 (7 runs) Second innings of The Blind Society 304/2 Day 3 - 80 overs remaining
Wake 130* (165b) Rushton 76* (102b) Partnership 168
Whyting 11-0-54-0 Last wicket: J. Cobden Caught Ricketts Bowled Gane 53
The Blind Society lead by 188 runs with 8 wickets remaining.

Sorry James ;) The pitch seems to be getting flatter with each day, so I think this might end in a draw. 80 overs to go, 600 is a possiblity today if we keep on batting at this rate...

Last edited:

cchamp

School Cricketer
I'm playing the game creator...

End of over 62 (7 runs) Second innings of The Blind Society 304/2 Day 3 - 80 overs remaining
Wake 130* (165b) Rushton 76* (102b) Partnership 168
Whyting 11-0-54-0 Last wicket: J. Cobden Caught Ricketts Bowled Gane 53
The Blind Society lead by 188 runs with 8 wickets remaining.

Sorry James ;) The pitch seems to be getting flatter with each day, so I think this might end in a draw. 80 overs to go, 600 is a possiblity today if we keep on batting at this rate...

Yeah, basically you are battering me! My bowling attack isn't the best in the world and they're a bit tired. Could be a question of when you declare rather than when I get you out unfortunately (for me!). Maybe my seamers will work some magic with the new ball :)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I'll probably end up declaring after a few overs tommorrow, or waiting to get bowled out. From what I've seen, 4.5 runs an over isn't too difficult to achieve, so I want a large score so I can go all guns blazing when taking wickets. A win or a loss, don't want a draw.

And it's nice to see my batsmen teach you a thing or two about the match engine :p

cchamp

School Cricketer
Well, it's going to be a tight final day. "Castle CC need 237 runs to win with 6 wickets remaining (RRR: 2.32)."

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, it's going to be a tight final day. "Castle CC need 237 runs to win with 6 wickets remaining (RRR: 2.32)."

Don't go changing the match engine now to ensure victory ;)

cchamp

School Cricketer
Don't go changing the match engine now to ensure victory ;)

Hehe, that would be just a bit unfair!

Didn't quite get as close as I'd have liked though : "The Blind Society won by 109 runs"

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Indeed :)

The Blind Society won by 109 runs
Man of the match: A. Holman

Skipper UJ Knight led the way with 8 wickets in the match. 148 for Wake, 120 for Rushton, twin fifties from Cobden and good contributions from Willets and keeper Freeling. Mountney took 3/21 in the second innings to wipe up the tail :) Going all guns blazing worked quite well to snatch 4 wickets yesterday, and despite a threatening partnership between Holman (who scored 228 runs in the match) and Keeler (54 in the second innings), a slight collapse sealed the deal for us. :)

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Signed up and my team name is... Planetcricket. ;) I have a player called Edmonds! It was meant to be. :)

Hoping to get into this as it seems to be like a nice clean game. Looking forward to seeing the match engine in action and playing my first few games. Firts impressions, looks good.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I'm playing a match in the State Championship, and this seems to be my first league game!

Mayan Cricket Club vs RedThunder Academy
28 November 2008 at Planet X Nibiru - The State Championship II

Start: 11:00. Lunch: 13:00. Afternoon session: 13:45. Tea: 15:45. Evening session: 16:00. Close: 18:00.
RedThunder Academy won the toss and elected to bat.
Day 1 - morning session.
First innings of RedThunder Academy
110 for 4. 19 overs.
I.D.H. Bonham-Carter
U.G. Bhatti
F.A.C.G. Norman
14*
L.K. Wilson
25/2
M.L. Murley
16/1
K.F. Wright
23/1

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am in the State Championship too - which team are you above?

Users who are viewing this thread