Beta Testers Update Thread

D

Dutch

So that was weird........AI smack it all over the place.......need 28 off the last three overs.......start leaving and defending the ball.....two maidens and 5 runs.....wow.....well its why we test this stuff I guess.....but i thought I would be coming in here saying Ai smacked it with four balls to spare the way they were going.....it was weird....they suddenly went into test match mode.....

20180321215442_1.jpg

Wealey

ICC Board Member
So that was weird........AI smack it all over the place.......need 28 off the last three overs.......start leaving and defending the ball.....two maidens and 5 runs.....wow.....well its why we test this stuff I guess.....but i thought I would be coming in here saying Ai smacked it with four balls to spare the way they were going.....it was weird....they suddenly went into test match mode.....

View attachment 207255

What difficulty you batting on!?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Talk about set up nicely....

AI are 200/7 chasing 263.

Warner out first ball to Rabada before Finch and Smith go on a hitting rampage. They were well set smashing it everywhere until Tahir changed the game completely picking up 3 vital sticks. In the middle overs him and Phehlukwayo stemmed the tide and chipped away. Rabada came back in his second spell demolishing the middle and lower order.

upload_2018-3-21_23-23-19.png

upload_2018-3-21_23-25-55.png

upload_2018-3-21_23-26-18.png

upload_2018-3-21_23-29-21.png

The Cummins LBW was particularly beautiful from KG. Pitching just outside off, jagging back and hitting his exposed front leg while trying to defend, crashing into leg. TWEAKING MARVELOUS. He may have accrued a few demerit points for the send off too.

upload_2018-3-21_23-28-42.png

The game is now poised wonderfully. The Aussies need 64 at just under 4s but are running out of wickets. Wade looks well set and how he shepherds the tail will determine the outcome of this one.

STAY TUNED!!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Ok,

Think I’ll be good for a video tonight...

Quite a non eventful first session in the 1st Test.

New Zealand won the toss and elected to bat and didn’t really give me much.

Accumulation of runs with very little scares...

Pitch has a bit of grass on it but is nice and hard without any demons at all!

New Zealand will look to kick on and get a big first innings total!!

D

Dutch

And then they start scoring again: 15 off the over including a near six stopped on the boundary....

Analysis:
AI play aggressive attacking cricket in the first innings in all overs.....chasing they play well up and including the sixteenth, then they play test cricket for two overs and then attack the last over.....
The Dutch spinners, ranked higher than the UAE spinners were effective on this pitch and carried threat and got the wickets

Users who are viewing this thread