New Patch

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
How do you make kits using the photos? Can someone who knows put a tutorial up here. I know what all the different parts of the kit are just not how to go from a photo to a completed kit.
Cheers,
Colin

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Thank you. :)
Wow, even got names on the back of the shirts. It'll probably be the only team with that though,
Cheers,
Colin

I

imported_tegg02

This thign is going somewhere, I will give u their kits like pics of them and then u guys can create them.

was this post of any help? :blink:

Shoaib Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am extremely sorry but I have to go to India. Therefore I wont be able to do the kits for about 6 weeks. Anyway I will be in touch with u guys via cybercafes so just try to do the kits. If u got any questions just ask me. Hopefully I may be able to answer them. Just get the raw kits done I will do the finishing touches such as ad patches on shirts etc.

I

imported_Beckster23

Het Bsmit007,
Where will u be in india?? Contact me if u'r in delhi. my ph# is 011-23987296

Shoaib Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I will be in Ahmedabad or Baroda. Actually its my vacation i finished 12th grade. I will try to contact u.

A

Admin

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Apr 20 2003, 01:54 AM
Thank you. :)
Wow, even got names on the back of the shirts. It'll probably be the only team with that though,
Cheers,
Colin
No problem
wrysmiley.gif

Try to do the names if you get the time. It always looks much better that way

A few tips about kit making.

Basically there are two ways to do it.

The first cutting out the pic of the kit from a photo and pasting it on to the kit shirt file, is very easy and gives reasoanbly good results if you use a good photo. The Warwickshire and Lacashire kits are examples of this. The main advantage is its fast. Each too me 5 minutes or so once I found the photo

The second method is more tedious and involves colouring in the kits manually. The Yorkshire ones is done this way. This method generally gives cleaner results.Also they look better on very hi res high end cards than the others.

D

dave

There is something called as illegal usage of kits made by others like Venkat right?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by dave@Apr 21 2003, 06:49 PM
There is something called as illegal usage of kits made by? others like Venkat right?
Venkatesh is involved in making the patch and is making some of the other kits for us,
Colin

Users who are viewing this thread