New (Proper) Gameplay Video - Cricket Australia TV

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hate you guys who work at games shops, I really need to get a mate who works at one. ;)

lexluger

Club Captain
I am disappointed with codies yet again.I expected a lot outta Blic 07 after playing BLC 2005 but quite frankly BLC07 was no where near the 05 game.This just looks like an updated version of BLC 07.Good to see that atleast they have included classic scenarios....

fk915

Club Cricketer
After watching the gameplay video the game looks like EA Cricket 07 (which is good things) coz in BLIC 07 it was hard to see the batsman hitting the ball.

Specially in the video where spinner is bowled the batsman and after the the slip fielder go for celebration, its same as it is in EA cricket 07.

This game will be better then BLIC

dajesmac

Club Captain
Did you see the recreation of the Gatting ball? It ruined the beauty of it, him heaving across the line.

Yeah you're right but, it would be exceptionally hard to recreate the Gatting ball, it's probably possible in the actual game, BUT, when they made the video they probably didn't want to have to try 300 times to get it right for about 5 seconds of footage, so they took the safe option.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Originally Posted by Simbazz
Mate, grow up. The way Dean said it could have confused one or two people, is that such a bad thing?

Again, grow up and stop acting like such a prick, theres no need to go put someone down because they asked a question.

Haha, grow up! Look CDM, grow up!

UCC-WMH

Club Cricketer
Very glad to see that the game is getting alot of praise from the videos we have seen, and I believe that this game will rock! Agreeing with everyone who's excited. :D :banana2

Users who are viewing this thread